Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

nobodygetshurt posted:

I need death like I need a hole in the head, which I need very badly.
The human head has seven holes, and any of them can kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt

Thanks for assuming I'm a human, you racist!

Senior Management

Death is cool and good.

:jerry:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Splatmaster posted:

Death is bad

Maybe you're thinking softly

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ahundredbux posted:

Maybe you're thinking softly

My sister died this weekend. Death=BAD.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Splatmaster posted:

My sister died this weekend. Death=BAD.

im sorry my friend, I agree with you and my best wishes are with you

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ahundredbux posted:

im sorry my friend, I agree with you and my best wishes are with you

Thank you :(

nobodygetshurt

Wow. Real life can really slap a joke in the face. Sorry for your loss Splatmaster. :(

Plebian Parasite

In redesigning the breathtaking new pepsi logo we incorporated human genetics, the golden ratio, and the anti life equation.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nobodygetshurt posted:

Wow. Real life can really slap a joke in the face. Sorry for your loss Splatmaster. :(

Bleh, sorry for letting my real life get stuck in this thread. No worries. I had to say something somewhere and here ended up being it

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Feb 2, 2017

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Without death life would be an eternity of blandness as every challenge would have meaningless consequences until everyone lost their minds and walked into the ocean. The threat of death is what defines our aliveness. The sadness that death brings us reminds us of our limited time before our own passing. Each newborn is a lit fuse that will eventually become aware of it's own transience before, god willing, making jokes on the internet.

Sylvia Plathetic
Life is like a bird, passing through a single lit room on a flight through endless and eternal night, and in that room is a computer with which the bird posts a joke on an internet comedy forum, before flying back out into the darkness.

Twenty Four

I agree, pretty great band!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjB101k2Bog

Senior Management

The Grateful Dead were always high very grateful about being dead. They were so happy to have shed their mortal coils that they formed a band and toured the country. You all think that death is scary now but don't take it for granted. One day you might really need it at age 4546 and curse your younger self for scorning death.

:jerry:

google THIS

And don't forget Dracula. He was both dead, and loving it.

nobodygetshurt

death? i barely knew-eth!

.. meh, i could do better. i apologize. please ignore.

nobodygetshurt

My last post was wrong. Dead wrong!

Yessss back in the game :bisonyes:

Scaly Haylie

google THIS posted:

And don't forget Dracula. He was both dead, and loving it.

Actually he was undead, which I think you will find means "not dead"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Met a former Soviet Union peep who loved death. When we'd pass dogs by on the street he'd exclaim, with palpable jealousy, "That dog, so lucky. Gets to live only 10-15 years."

• Locked thread