Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Just don't buy Remington poo poo period anymore, their QC has gotten steadily worse since they were bought up by the Cerberus group back in like 2007 or something.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
This weekend I got to shoot a FAL and a Coonan (plus-size 1911 in .357mag). Both owned deeply.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
That's cool as hell and now I really want to build an AR.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

not caring here posted:

They seem to work good for that, just testing it in my apartment without firing off rounds.

Funny you should mention that, I've got a pair of the slim line howard leights and if I crank up the volume it's like some kind of spy microphone and I can hear conversations across the way to the next apartment building, but my wife's pair is not like that.

When I lived in the country one of my favorite things to do was to get high as balls and go sit on my porch with the Howard-Leights cranked up. It was like being One with nature.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
It's also nearly 4 years old. That pistol reveal was hilarious though.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKWplN5sA14

nah for real, lookin' good, assuming the two lower corner shots are your final proofs? What distance?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Internet Wizard posted:

The counterargument is that you wouldn't need to buy a lifetime supply of cheap knives if you bought a single decent knife.

The Vime's Boots Theory of Socioeconomic Unfairness strikes again

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

not caring here posted:

Yeah, you don't have to choose function over form. You can have both.

And no one's asking you to. Buy what you want, that's cool.

But it's just a thing. Water wet, sky blue, glock ugly.

Here's a nice looking gat

CZ-75s and their clones are great looking and shooting pistols. I love my stupid .45 Jericho.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That's a baby deagle.

Wait, how many loving models is that sold as?

I know. Baby Eagles are Jerichos imported by Magnum Research.

My Jericho is actually just called a .45 Desert Eagle because MR are a bunch of lovely fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
old S&W wheelguns are super rad, that's a great purchase. I told myself no more gun purchases this year (I should post mine in here too, I guess) but that price is extremely tempting. And my collection does need a revolver...

:sweatdrop: