Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Merry Christmas from Zion National Park. The state of Utah put up the funding to keep the four parks there open during the holidays.

Holiday bonus, two shots from Valley of Fire in Nevada, a highly under-rated place, if you aren't there in the peak of summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

holocaust bloopers posted:

Looks beautiful. What are some national parks that fly under the radar? I feel like most everyone knows Zion, Yellowstone, and Yosemite.

All the ones in the midwest. Indiana Dunes, Isle Royale up in michican, and Cuyahoga in ohio.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Ken Bone Comeback posted:

Angel's Landing would be totally fine zero sketchiness if it wasn't packed wall to wall with a Disney level crowd threatening to mindlessly bump you off the chains while they take a group photo with their gopros on selfie sticks

I had the misfortune of visiting during the shutdown. So the drone assholes came out of the woodwork.

One started leaning over the edge to recover his drone, was hoping he would fall but no such luck.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

I just wish they made them in wide sizes. My frog toes get squeezed.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

seconding that request. I will be there end of this month.