Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«66 »
credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I keep hearing about how creepy and pervy Huniepop is, but it was in a bundle so I bought it, because a lot of people keep defending it, saying that while it is creepy and pervy, it's also a really great game. Well, I don't know about that, I only now have discovered that "Hunie" is pronounced like "honey" which baffles me because for the last loving two years I've been pronouncing it "hunie." I mean, I don't know if it's a terrible awful game, yet...but it sure looks like most of the terrible awful games in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikari Worrier
Jul 23, 2004

Soiled Meat

Tobermory posted:

Share and enjoy. The best part are the reviews that criticize it for for having senseless and/or sadistic puzzles that lack an underlying logic, or a plot that lacks a clear sense of resolution.

On the other hand it's made by the guy who made that Hamlet game which was boring as poo poo so that immediately makes me skeptical.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

credburn posted:

I keep hearing about how creepy and pervy Huniepop is, but it was in a bundle so I bought it, because a lot of people keep defending it, saying that while it is creepy and pervy, it's also a really great game. Well, I don't know about that, I only now have discovered that "Hunie" is pronounced like "honey" which baffles me because for the last loving two years I've been pronouncing it "hunie." I mean, I don't know if it's a terrible awful game, yet...but it sure looks like most of the terrible awful games in this thread.

It's just another Match 3 game, nothing really that special. If you're THAT hard up for a Match 3 game with actual plot, I'd recommend Ironcast, and if you're THAT hard up for anime titties, I'd recommend the rest of the Internet.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

I AM A GOOD ARTIST AND ALL-AROUND COOL GUY. BLUH BLUH BLUH.

People say good things about Rabi-Ribi too but good lord its character designs are a total dealbreaker. And its environments look boring as hell, too, which makes me think those goons' opinions just don't match mine whatsoever.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

credburn posted:

...I only now have discovered that "Hunie" is pronounced like "honey" which baffles me because for the last loving two years I've been pronouncing it "hunie."

I always thought they are both pronounced how they look, which is to say "the same way". Or is this some sort of "it's pronounced 'sword' " meta-joke?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Gromit posted:

I always thought they are both pronounced how they look, which is to say "the same way". Or is this some sort of "it's pronounced 'sword' " meta-joke?

yeah, for example, i always pronounce tidus "tidus" but i think other people pronounce it "tidus"

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Gromit posted:

My guess is that he thought it was "hoo-nee" and not "hon-ee". Based solely on the fact I made the same mistake.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Well hello there

I have always mentally read it as hoo-nee.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

I AM A GOOD ARTIST AND ALL-AROUND COOL GUY. BLUH BLUH BLUH.

I'm a hyoo-nee head, myself.

The White Dragon
Nov 14, 2007

すごーい!
君は働かない
フレンズなんだね!

Pigbuster posted:

I'm a hyoo-nee head, myself.

this, pop some hyoo-nees

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

There's no way in hell "hunny" and "hunie" are pronounced the same way, Pooh-bear precedent wins

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

"Hoonie" or maybe "Hyoonie." I can't imagine it being the same as "honey" unless it was spelled "hunnie."

Like, you know. Bunny, cunny, sunny, dummy

puny, looney, goonie...

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

How do you pronounce Haydee?

Shinku ABOOKEN
Oct 23, 2009

STOP IT

STOP ALL THIS
NONSENSE

SelenicMartian posted:

Haydee = Hey Di
Sean = Seen

if you don't want your name spelled that way don't write it that way

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This user's endless pedantry is kept grey.

Key words: nutrition, philosophy, regulatory science, law, shallow realpolitik, fake cheese, game design fanfiction.

SelenicMartian posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mq4UT4VnbE#t=50s

LORD OF BOOTY
Feb 11, 2015

THEY MAKE SURE YOU AIN'T BOOTY!!!

the blood vessels are twitching in my eye right now

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

the blood vessels are twitching in my eye right now

Yeah but it's much more fun to say Sean Bean.

Really Pants
May 20, 2005

What's...where's...how do I even begin to describe your pants/underwear situation?!
You couldn't make your pants any lower, so you made pants for each leg! SAY IT!

The Misadveentures of Treen Beene

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

The Mineirinho developers have a new game!

Super Tits Rush posted:

A very cool new game to play !!! Everyone will have so much fun !!! Game based on the great classic of the past Marble Madness !!!
Lots of laughs, Many breasts and we will still be helping to spread the campaign of prevention and fight against breast cancer: Pink Ribbon International !!!

FEATURES

Physically real boobs.
The breasts are so real that they really look like.
Interaction with all the level of real form.
Many super fun stages.
N64 Retro Style Levels.
This game will raise awareness about breast cancer.

(It's one of those Marble Madness demos from Unity, only they added jiggle-physics and a nipple to the marble.)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Well hello there

"physically real boobs" had better materialise disembodied titties onto my desk when I install the game goddammit.

And I want a cheat code to make it keep spawning them. Huge piles of titties everywhere.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

I won't rest until every game has a dedicated jiggle physics command.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Lunethex posted:

I won't rest until every game has a dedicated jiggle physics command.
Not exactly what you're asking for but this exists in DOA5's PC version:

There are like 4 options to choose from.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

The old games just had you input your age. The older you were, the more exaggerated the motion was.

A classy game made by classy guys.

LORD OF BOOTY
Feb 11, 2015

THEY MAKE SURE YOU AIN'T BOOTY!!!

Alien Rope Burn posted:

The old games just had you input your age. The older you were, the more exaggerated the motion was.

A classy game made by classy guys.

okay that explains why as a kid I always heard Dead or Alive was really stupid about that, and yet when I actually played the games they were pretty low-key

I always put my actual age in when games ask me unless I already know in advance there's some gimmick, and I played DOA Ultimate (the only one I ever really dug into) when I was like 11 or 12

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

IIRC Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts also had some real terrible Jiggy Physics.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

well aware of my thin privilege

OwlFancier posted:

"physically real boobs" had better materialise disembodied titties onto my desk when I install the game goddammit.

And I want a cheat code to make it keep spawning them. Huge piles of titties everywhere.

https://www.oglaf.com/slipperynipple/

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Well hello there

Maay have had that in mind typing that post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

The name alone says it all. That it seems to be nothing hut a giant maze is just icing on the cake:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/7...Bitcoin_Enigma/

«66 »