Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Well, that is certainly one way to handle the uncanny valley problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

But did you Google "ecchi homo jesus"

also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vo3tlryGa0

give me this game with this same straight faced presentation, but the shop and dolls eventually begin to deteriorate faster than the player can conceivably keep up with

a few hours in, sometimes a doll isn't where you left them

once in a while a customer just disappears

the music goes out for long periods

you dismiss it as a skeevy game being poorly made, at first, before the game really starts

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I want that game to turn out to be Five Nights at Freddy's but with realdolls instead of animatronics.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Plastic Love seems like the kind of game I can see Youtubers playing ironically but then actually kind of enjoying it

Ironic Game Purchase Leads to Unironic YouTube Stream

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Lunatic Sledge posted:

give me this game with this same straight faced presentation, but the shop and dolls eventually begin to deteriorate faster than the player can conceivably keep up with

a few hours in, sometimes a doll isn't where you left them

once in a while a customer just disappears

the music goes out for long periods

you dismiss it as a skeevy game being poorly made, at first, before the game really starts

...poo poo, this is actually a rad idea

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

On one hand, I like the concept of horndog gamers buying a "sexy" game and ending up spending hundreds of hours min-maxing doll nail polish colors for maximum profits. On the other... eeeeurgh

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1024800/Femdom_Waifu/

because someone calling you a wanker is sexy

The DLC is really the best part about this.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Antivehicular posted:

On one hand, I like the concept of horndog gamers buying a "sexy" game and ending up spending hundreds of hours min-maxing doll nail polish colors for maximum profits.

This is basically the cabaret club minigame from Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 and it loving rules.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Antivehicular posted:

On one hand, I like the concept of horndog gamers buying a "sexy" game and ending up spending hundreds of hours min-maxing doll nail polish colors for maximum profits. On the other... eeeeurgh

Hwurmp posted:

This is basically the cabaret club minigame from Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 and it loving rules.

This is also basically what DOA Volleyball was like on the xbox. I can only imagine how many Halo bros were arguing about how to best accessorize to match their partner and trying to remember what their favorite color was so they could gift wrap presents to them correctly.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Light Gun Man posted:

This is also basically what DOA Volleyball was like on the xbox. I can only imagine how many Halo bros were arguing about how to best accessorize to match their partner and trying to remember what their favorite color was so they could gift wrap presents to them correctly.

"Dude, gently caress off, we GOTTA go with color coordination, if she's wearing royal blue how are we gonna show up in teal?"

"Bro, the royal blue swumsuit we have is WAY too ornamental, we're gonna totally show her up and that'd be lovely as gently caress. Go with the orange one, it's complementary and it's an open-back one-pice just like hers"

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

"Dude, gently caress off, we GOTTA go with color coordination, if she's wearing royal blue how are we gonna show up in teal?"

"Bro, the royal blue swumsuit we have is WAY too ornamental, we're gonna totally show her up and that'd be lovely as gently caress. Go with the orange one, it's complementary and it's an open-back one-pice just like hers"

lol

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

lol, exactly.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lunethex posted:

Wait, you have to pay money to get cucked?

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Barudak posted:

Wait, you have to pay money to get cucked?

Just like real life

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Lunethex posted:

The worst part: this is a game about a female sadist named "Tomie" and it isn't a stealth Junji Ito homage/grotesque body-horror game

I mean, I assume, I ain't buying Anime Lady Yells At You About Jacking Off to check

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

what is wrong with people

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
rule 34.5: if you can think of something, it's a fetish

vvv: a good example, yeah

Truga fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jun 6, 2019

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

tell me more rules

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Terrible Awful Games: If you can't spare that, I doubt your love of feet.

I'm holding out out for the findom game that's just a black screen that tells you you're pathetic and to go buy more DLC, which is just the same thing.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I'm holding out out for the findom game that's just a black screen that tells you you're pathetic and to go buy more DLC, which is just the same thing.

Actually amazed that some grifter hasn't done this already. It's even safer / less disturbing than findom Twitter accounts.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I mean technically no one's grifting anyone in a findom relationship, they're getting exactly what they want.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Never thought I'd be jealous of a fetish before but who has that kind of cash?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Never thought I'd be jealous of a fetish before but who has that kind of cash?

Certainly not people with a findom fetish, anymore

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Well Star Citizen is close.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

What are you talking about, SC is fully functional! I can log in and position my action figures in whatever way I want!!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Rotten Red Rod posted:

What are you talking about, SC is fully functional! I can log in and position my action figures in whatever way I want!!

And I always want them to T-pose.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Every time I read the word "findom" I imagine people getting slapped around by fish in leather masks

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
every time i see findom i imagine a sect of finnish people who strongly believe that finland will become the predominant global culture due to moomin

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

The White Dragon posted:

every time i see findom i imagine a sect of finnish people who strongly believe that finland will become the predominant global culture due to moomin

They'll have to defeat King Aroo first if they want that title. :colbert:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

The White Dragon posted:

Little My is where the smart money was at. She was badass.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The White Dragon posted:

This is how the Finno-Korean Hyperwar got started

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

There's a little extra chef's kiss in how the first reply is a Bowsette.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

Could happen. Theres been a massive upswing in the amount of Moomin posts that I'm seeing on tumblr for some goddamn reason.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Lunethex posted:

meh, it's no Pheromone Z

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Why the gently caress is that $90 USD?! That's more than twice the price of the game!

You gotta wonder who's horny enough to shell out the :20bux: for that...

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Commander Keene posted:

Why the gently caress is that $90 USD?! That's more than twice the price of the game!

You gotta wonder who's horny enough to shell out the :20bux: for that...

I actually kind of like the idea. It's like "no, this isn't something that was meant to be in the game and we're not going to nickle and dime you over outfits, this is you giving us 90 bucks because you want to give us 90 bucks."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

is there any other reason to buy the game

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
That's pretty intense. Until now DOA6's DLC was the biggest horndog tax I've seen ($80 so far to add one wedding dress and one pirate costume for each character.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Randallteal posted:

That's pretty intense. Until now DOA6's DLC was the biggest horndog tax I've seen ($80 so far to add one wedding dress and one pirate costume for each character.)

What's the cost-per-outfit on that? Because I'm just starting to explore the store content on the Sims 3 and it's like a dollar for a pair of boots, another buck-fifty for a hat, and anywhere from 1 to 10 for the actual clothes, depending on whether it's single pieces or a pack. It's kinda ridiculous.

Although not as ridiculous as the Train Simulator DLC, which while not intentionally horndog content, I'm pretty sure someone's gotten off to, just by law of perverse averages.