Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Because right-wing assholes are famous for their moral consistency and would never persecute or suppress ideas that they themselves represent, such as homosexuality or other forms of sexual 'deviance'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
In the same way a 14 year old boy 'designs' the margins of his school notebooks, yeah.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Mr.Misfit posted:

Played it, the predecessor and the prologue games with friends hoping for a laugh and it was just bad gameplay, bad walking, bad story and bad horror.

Took three games to gather this?

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Mods please change my name to Girl Werewolf Hamlet.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

It's worth noting that despite the backing of Marvelous Entertainment/XSEED, Edelweiss is literally two people.

I mean, Stardew Valley is one guy. Music, art, programming, design, all of it.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Gynovore posted:

Who the gently caress is this aimed at???? The only target audience I can see is people who are cuck fetishists AND massive racists.

The Venn diagram of these two groups is basically one circle already, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Somebody has to count the money and make tiny updates to make me restart Steam three times a day.