Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

read that as DEEP STATE WAIFU

meh

e: mods pls rename me DEEP STATE WAIFU

mike12345 fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jun 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

That looks like an album cover for some vaporwave bullshit.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I know people like to rag on reddit, but their r/highqualitygifs subreddit ocassionally produces some amazing stuff.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I read an article/comment on neural networks for AI, basically he/she said that AI that is too smart has an unnerving or creepy effect, like someone peering over your shoulders. Basically you want npcs to be some kind of dumb that is still challenging.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I can't unsee the two-pronged dildo

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

AG3 posted:

My dad had a VHS tape that was just an advertisement tape for the Commodore Amiga 500. I used to watch that every so often because it was just so cool to 7 year old me, and seemed a lot more advanced than our Commodore 128 (that we pretty much used just in C64 mode for games).

was it the bouncing red-white ball for 5 minutes?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Too Shy Guy posted:

Some screeching, primal voice in my head told me this was the right thread for this

https://twitter.com/Fallout/status/1058358148233355264

mutants all feed on szechuan sauce