Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Yeah, the marketspeak there came off to me as 'This was making us look bad. Try again with something a bit toned down.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Some guys just really like the idea of other guys' getting turned into girls, and because :biotruths: acting like stereotypical tittering teenage girls. A lot of them also like the idea of these unwilling trans people then getting pregnant and bearing children. It is really creepy.

Running into stuff like this when I was a teen unfortunately probably colored my perception of Trans people later (I had no idea transitioning was a thing back then).

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Jesus, how is that even supposed to be playable? The backgrounds are way, way too busy, the projectiles blend into the backgrounds, it looks like if you actually wanted to play it you would get eyestrain. And if you wanted it for wank material, there's got to be better ways to get some than THAT.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Gomi Day posted:

maan, i loved some rayearth, back in the day. and was really taken with clamp's style. so i went and checked out a whole bunch of their other stuff and. uh.

yeah. i'll stick with rayearth.

and to be honest, i'm kinda scared to even revisit that.

Yeah, Rayearth was in the latest Super Robot Wars, and while at least one of the skeevy relationships was basically ignored entirely (centuries old wizard dude with teenage girl) it was kinda skeevy in the relationship they left in (Full grown adult dude with teenage girl, with UST between both of them and another full grown man). They try to play it off with 'well in fantasy land age is kinda wonky in general and a preteen can become an adult in a month or two', but still...

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
FATAL: too many dice so you can somehow create a character with an rear end that can fit children inside it.

Exalted: You are a divine superwarrior who can punchsplode enemies from level 1, and everything is balanced around crazy high power stuff on all sides. There are TRexes that piss cocaine.

FATAL; creepy and wierd. Exalted; over the top stupid and fun (meant to be at least)

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

kirbysuperstar posted:

It also gets pretty weird towards the end (well and some other spots too). I watched Vinny play it and it was pretty entertaining.

Same, but our own Roboky instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Oh hey, that got played at AGDQ last year: https://gdqvods.com/game/im-going-to-die-if-i-dont-eat-sushi