Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Evil Mastermind posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/565410/

Take that, eyeballs!

(This is also a phone game that you pay for and had ads.)

A E S T H E T I C S

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

The Silver Snail posted:

Keeping on the topic of terrible fetish games, it looks like the developer of Duckles: the Jigsaw Witch had big aspirations for a 2.5D platformer but then got distracted halfway through and made all the bosses big titty witches, filled an entire level with farts, and also forgot to make the rest of the game any good or have any visual coherency at all. Whoops!

good poo poo

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

A3th3r posted:

i know the ONE fan of this game in this thread is going to get after me for criticizing Tropico 3, but basically all of the Tropico games deserve to be in this thread. They are universally hideously designed and have game-breaking problems with very fundamental things, like the interface. Tropico 3 is especially shoddily made. Save your money & get Planet Coaster instead

http://steamcommunity.com/app/23490/

It's me, i'm the tropico fan. you fucker.

Not looking forward to tropico6 though, that game is going to be smug as gently caress now that one of their characters is president of the US.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Icedude posted:

Oh so it's a cheap knockoff of the one about tanks, but about ships instead.

Lol I thought you talking about World of Tanks and the Warship game and it still worked

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Check out the 3 reviews that mention ""11 levels and many weapons" definitely not review bots that's for sure

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Guy Mann posted:

The greatest trick Cartoon Network ever pulled was convincing people that a brainless cash-in of a bad cartoon helmed by a mediocre white guy was something that people needed to stan for in the name of progressiveness.

Someone sound the angry adult cartoon watcher alarm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

McSpanky posted:

I'm Sex With Insects

:spidey:

I'm wondering what the gently caress Spoons is