Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

ilmucche posted:

Is last anime boy just a reskinned wolf 3d?

No, according to itīs trailer itīs worse. Wolf3D was a good game for itīs time. This looks worse. Far worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Megatokyo was already heavily influenced by visual novels like CLANNAD.

Was CLANNAD the one every VN-nerd claimed was the greatest VN ever but that totally looked like rear end? Well, it certainly looks weird, thatīs for sure. Also 45$?! wtf?

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

Tobermory posted:

Ice Pick is headquartered in Moscow. Ukranians were the ones behind STALKER and Metro 2033.

Life is Feudal was put out by a Russian team. Also the guy who did the Kafka video game.

There is a Kafka video game?

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!
Compared to most of the games presented in this thread,
Manhunt feels more like a nuanced high-approach big concept media satire
instead of the stinking tv-show-murder-simulator with terrible controls and bad graphics that it actually was...

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

SardonicTyrant posted:

For what it's worth, I'm literally caught in a conundrum over whether to discuss it or pretend I've never heard of it.

But then I realize what thread I'm posting in.

The dude's a complete dumbass and it should be about his hilarious brother.:colbert:

I think we can be honest in this thread, protag of that story is an rear end in a top hat and doesnīt deserve his caring wife one bit.

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

b_d posted:

in Hell, you want to complete the corpse-assembling sidequest but you keep getting stuck on geometry and killed by traps, losing all your progress. gamer sisyphus

All gaming is sisyphus-ian.
All gamer tags & achievements are useless drivel to count the hours till Oblivion....or Skyrim.

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Remember when EA bought Origin, the creators of Ulitma? And then promptly stopped making Ultima games and closed the studio? It's like they bought the company JUST to name their storefront after it or something.

To be fair, the final Ultima game was poo poo.

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

Not gonna lie, that game is genuine auteur indie gaming and not really appropriate for this thread.

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

Foo Diddley posted:

thinking about this screenshot a lot

Isn't that just bargain bin End of Evangelion?

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

Lodin posted:

Lust from Beyond is releasing on the 25th and so yesterday since it was Valentines the devs released their "erotic" trailer. Thing is, it's too "erotic" to release on youtube so instead you have to go on their discord to find a link to it on a dropbox.
Hint: the trailer is not erotic at all. It's the usual disgusting filth I've come to expect from the devs. The highlight is probably the cut where the protagonist sticks his dick into something that could have been designed by Giger. My kind of jam in other words. :v:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1401680/view/5216827407354778630

"This content is not available in your region"....apparently its too much monster dick for german censors... Oo

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

Necrothatcher posted:

Lust From Beyond is actually pretty good though. It's basically a Hellraiser game.

I'd like to disagree. Played it, the predecessor and the prologue games with friends hoping for a laugh and it was just bad gameplay, bad walking, bad story and bad horror. Also dicks & tits aren't scary just because you shove them into the players face. Whoever made these games has loads of issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

Imagined posted:

Took three games to gather this?

We're slow in that regard ;)
But naww, mostly we were just hoping that they'd *magically* get better with each new game, instead of just adding more pointless shock loving.