Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Maybe it's because I'm on the spectrum, but I cannot get past the last panel of this comic. Like, it's kind of predictable, the joke, but it's funny as it is...yet... what's with the last panel? It suggests that the other guys playing D&D with him beat the poo poo out of him? Like, enough to give him an eye so swollen that it's black and shut. That's not funny...that's just weird. A sudden, random act of violence. I don't get it.

It's like, a punchline by itself isn't funny unless also someone gets beat up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I keep hearing about how creepy and pervy Huniepop is, but it was in a bundle so I bought it, because a lot of people keep defending it, saying that while it is creepy and pervy, it's also a really great game. Well, I don't know about that, I only now have discovered that "Hunie" is pronounced like "honey" which baffles me because for the last loving two years I've been pronouncing it "hunie." I mean, I don't know if it's a terrible awful game, yet...but it sure looks like most of the terrible awful games in this thread.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

"Hoonie" or maybe "Hyoonie." I can't imagine it being the same as "honey" unless it was spelled "hunnie."

Like, you know. Bunny, cunny, sunny, dummy

puny, looney, goonie...