Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FirstAidKite posted:

I googled up Frank's Adventure and thee screenshots are too good to not show off. Yeah this is some old flash game and not a steam game but idgaf, I need everybody to see this stuff now lmao

https://wiesi.newgrounds.com/

You need to see the rest of this man's work. I actually played his games a lot as a kid, they were wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Lunethex posted:

It also released on Steam to great effect. Wouldn't be surprised if all the comics and non-H doujin started getting a bigger spotlight.

It also has releases for most of the major consoles, although they're licensed games to my knowledge.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
No.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Zereth posted:

I know there's some magical girl show where two girls grew up and now sleep in the same bed and have adopted a kid but their relationship still isn't explicitly romantic, because the corporate overlords wouldn't let them make it so. But they made it as close as they could without getting fired.

You're thinking of Sailor Moon. In the West the couple are cousins.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Oh my god, it's My Native Foreign Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ov4sv9wPI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I do apologize for that, but if you turn the sound off you can see there's some overlap--in that the gameplay consists almost exclusively of solving dumb math problems.
:shrug: