Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Rogue 7 posted:

OK, so the anime Barry* is supposed to be a diehard fan of, at least on his t-shirt, clearly has the same stylings as Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. Draw your own conclusions from this.

The logo does, now that you mention it, but I wouldn't say the character herself does.

What an awkward first post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Got a little question about how you get new weapons. How bad is the grind on getting them? I know early-game weapons won't be horrible to get the materials for, but, what about mid/late-game? How bad can those weapons get on materials?

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Very little, honestly. You're far more likely to run out of Prestige than actual weapon materials because every weapon of the same "rank" pulls from the same level of prestige materials, whereas the actual drops are scattered throughout the party. As long as you're reasonably thorough about killing everything you meet, you'll be fine.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

In the very very endgame it can be kind of annoying to get drops for the materials but otherwise you're usually fine.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
The only materials I ever had a problem getting my hands one were the special metal slime-equivalent drops.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

quote:

man! siv-live! i can't wait! so glad i begged for this ticket. cmon, hurry over to the stage!

All right, all right, we're coming. Gotta go pick up our date first.

Then let's go!

It's a live concert featuring both Kiria and Yashiro Tsurugi! Of course they're excited!

Right, Kiria mentioned him. Is he really that amazing?

He's always at the top of the charts! And as an actor, he's known as the Prince of Ratings! He's just so amazing!

A live concert this big... Yatsufusa Hatanaka's probably the only guy who could set up something like this.

Yatsufusa Hatanaka?

Woooooo!

Guys, it's about to start!

:siren: :siren: :siren: Reincarnation ~ Kiria Kurono (Full Song) :siren: :siren: :siren:

Lyrics posted:

I'm breaking down---
All the walls I've built up around my lonely heart now,
You're the one that takes it all away,
My solitude and all my pain.
Reincarnation, Realization,
Reincarnation, I want to disappear

I walk alone through the city of lights,
I see the same fake smiles every night,
Cause everyone hides. They run and they hide from their real feelings.
And everyone's got their stresses too, yeah I know.
But I already get that's the status quo.
I'm breaking down---
All the masks that I wear to hide my lonely heart now,
But what if I'm just lying to myself?

If even now, you still want me when I am hurt,
wandering lost in the rain.
Then at least help me destroy it all---
My solitude, and all my pain.
Reincarnation, Realization,
Reincarnation, I want to be reborn.

So real talk for a second, this is the point at which the game really grabbed me. Like, I had been enjoying it up to this point, but the Reincarnation AMV was the point at which it was obvious that the game was going all in on the whole idol thing. For me at least, it was that moment where you're like "Okay, if the rest of the game even comes close to keeping this up, I'm going to love this" and I'm quite glad to say that it did.

The song itself is kinda...eh? It's the main theme of the game, so if you know anything about TMS or saw any of the trailers, this is probably the one song you've heard. It's not *bad* or anything, but I think all of Kiria's other songs are better.

:siren: After the Show :siren:

Whoa... I can see why you were recommending her all the time...

See!? Just by singing... just by standing onstage, Kiria can give people energy!

Kiria! Kiria! Kiria!

Tsubasa?

I... I want my singing to give people that energy, too... I want to be able to shine onstage, just like Kiria!

Tsubasa...

I've made up my mind... I'm gonna do it, Itsuki! So never mind all that stuff I said before!

Before?

When I said I wasn't cut out to be an idol like my sister. Just watch... I'm going to be an idol, no matter what it takes!

I may not be as good as Kiria, but I promise... I'll sing so I can give people energy and make my fans happy!

I know you can. I'll be right behind you. I don't know what else I can do... but I promise I'll do anything I can to help.

If you're cheering for me, I feel like I can do anything!

Tsubasa Oribe's soul as an entertainer has achieved a new awakening... Tsubasa's inspiration has taken form as a new Performa: Wings of Song!

Wh-What is this...? It... came from within me...

Looks like you managed to find the answer all on your own, Tsubasa.

Ms. Maiko?

And that Performa is proof that you found the inspiration for your own answer, Tsubasa. You just opened up a door within you to a new gift.

A gift...

Now then, next up would be Yashiro's... *gasp*

So, I know Kiria just had the whole rain thing as part of her show, but something tells me demon portals aren't part of Yashiro's performance.

Wh-What is that...?

Wooooooooo!

Is everyone else not seeing this?

Nngh... Everything's just a huge pain... Why does everything seem so... pointless...?

Is this some kind of Mirage attack...? But I've never seen anything like this...

Well, I think we've found our mastermind. I can't believe she crashed the stage like that, absolutely no respect for concert etiquette. :colbert:

You won't escape...

I said you won't escape!

Out of my way.

Well this sure was a short dungeon, thanks for coming everyone, let's do a boss fight.

Of course, as soon as we get on stage, our mysterious assailant throws a wave of energy at us.

Itsuki! Touma!

So yeah. Meet Ayaha Oribe, Tsubasa's long-missing sister.

I dunno about you, but I think she seems happy to see her little sister.

Tsubasa!

Kiria takes a bullet for Tsubasa. Man, we're just batting a thousand here today.

What... do you think you're doing...? We're in the middle... of a battlefield...!

No... Kiria... Because of me, s-she...

I must... continue my mission... and return to the Idolasphere.

Wait... Ayaha, wait!

And so Aya disappears into the next dungeon. Can't ever do things the easy way, can we?

Dammit, she's hurt pretty bad... This doesn't look good. We need to fall back and regroup.

You... have to go after her. Something... is about to happen here. If we stop now, who knows what could happen to Shibuya... or the world...

B-But how are we supposed to fight against that many enemies...? I... I can't fight my sister...

Stop making excuses!

...!

For five years... you were looking for her, right? But you didn't have any clues... and no power to save her... But now you do. So you have to go after her... no matter what.

You're all Mirage Masters now. Like it or not, you're already involved in this. So, there's no point just running from your fate - when it's given you a chance like this.

Kiria...

Kiria!

Don't worry, I'll take care of her. The rest is up to you... Be careful, everyone.

Don't worry, Ms. Maiko, we got this! This looks like the perfect time for a heroic comeback!

We're the only ones that can do this.

It's all right, Tsubasa. We've got your back.

O-Okay!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'm not a huge fan of idols (BABYMETAL owns though), but the fact that the game goes all out for its themes is a pretty large part of why I like it.

Also, Tsubasa should probably be the main character.

Oh, and this was about where I realized that this was almost nothing like the fire emblem games I liked.

Jen X fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Feb 23, 2017

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
I actually like Reincarnation a lot! I think her other big headliner songs are better but Kiria's stuff is on the whole some of my favourite from the entire soundtrack. Plus it's a pretty great way to open the game proper because it's hype as gently caress.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

You know, I wonder why people attempt to save someone by taking the hit for them instead of pushing them out of the way. Can't think quickly enough in the heat of the moment, I guess?

Digital Jello
Nov 2, 2012

Now I have a machine gun. Ho! Ho! Ho!
I would assume it's based more on "selflessness", which all JRPG heroes are required to have....instead of intelligence.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Blademaster_Aio posted:

You know, I wonder why people attempt to save someone by taking the hit for them instead of pushing them out of the way. Can't think quickly enough in the heat of the moment, I guess?

Probably could ask the same reason why people take gun shots instead of pushing people away.

Generally speaking, getting in front of someone is more reliable and quicker than hoping you have enough force to safely push someone away.

This from a lot of boring children defense classes.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So... have demons been bursting out of portals all over Tokyo for the past five years, but the government's been covering it up?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

It doesn't show up so well in screenshots, but Tsubasas performa scenes always make me chuckle because before the little orb of light appears it really looks like she's just looking down really surprised at her boobs.

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

Tae posted:

Probably could ask the same reason why people take gun shots instead of pushing people away.

Generally speaking, getting in front of someone is more reliable and quicker than hoping you have enough force to safely push someone away.

This from a lot of boring children defense classes.
It would make more sense if you pushed them and now you're standing where they were because you pushed themout of that spot. Welp :v:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Well you'd have to be some kind of superhuman fusion of Big Boss and Point Man to move that quickly, throw someone to the ground out of danger, and move yourself out of the way.

That's just not going to happen.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
A two-footed, full-blooded football slide tackle seems like the right way to go.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013

Glazius posted:

So... have demons been bursting out of portals all over Tokyo for the past five years, but the government's been covering it up?
I don't think the government is covering up anything. Keep in mind that the vast majority of the people there aren't seeing the Mirage attack.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
One little mini-update, someone wanted to see everyone's signatures since they're on the profile page. There might be some minor spoilers on there (this is from my Chapter 2 save) but certainly nothing that will ruin the LP for you.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Teradeth. That's subtle. I like it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

How the hell is a fully-functional AI where the "A" is heavily debatable considering she acts exactly like a normal human and is a Mirage herself only 3 gigabytes? That's some serious compression technology right there.

Also I had to dust off Awakening because I really needed to check it out, Feb 28 is correct for Tiki's birthday. Despite saying it was her "release date" here and referring to the Uta-loid rather than the Mirage. Attention to detail!

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I still cannot put into words how much it bothers me that Barry's hair and beard are different colours.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...

Yapping Eevee posted:

I still cannot put into words how much it bothers me that Barry's hair and beard are different colours.
That's not that uncommon. Hell, half the men in my family have mismatched hair and beard colors. And if nothing else, maybe he dyes his hair?

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

It's harder to dye your own beard than your own hair.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

pretty much

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Artix posted:

One little mini-update, someone wanted to see everyone's signatures since they're on the profile page.

One small touch that I liked about this game that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet is that your party members sign their autographs in the air in front of them every time they cast a spell in battle.

Tax Refund
Apr 15, 2011

The IRS gave me a refund. I spent it on this SA account. What was I thinking?!

Blaze Dragon posted:

How the hell is a fully-functional AI where the "A" is heavily debatable considering she acts exactly like a normal human and is a Mirage herself only 3 gigabytes? That's some serious compression technology right there.

Code is actually quite small. One project I worked on with about a million lines of code has an installer that's only 150 megabytes or so. Most of the size of modern games is in their 3-D models, textures, audio, etc., not in their code. 3 gigabytes might still be a little small for the code of a fully-functional AI, but it's within an order of magnitude, I would think.

Plus, there's also another possibility to consider. If she acts exactly like a normal human... does that include telling "small" lies about her weight? Maybe she's really 3.9 gigabytes, but she "rounded it down" to just 3 gigabytes.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Yapping Eevee posted:

As a fellow blond, I can tell you that my hair and beard are very much not the same colour. I'm more confused as to why his eyebrows are the same colour as his beard rather than his hair, which leads me to believe he's just dyed.

Tax Refund posted:

Code is actually quite small. One project I worked on with about a million lines of code has an installer that's only 150 megabytes or so. Most of the size of modern games is in their 3-D models, textures, audio, etc., not in their code. 3 gigabytes might still be a little small for the code of a fully-functional AI, but it's within an order of magnitude, I would think.

Plus, there's also another possibility to consider. If she acts exactly like a normal human... does that include telling "small" lies about her weight? Maybe she's really 3.9 gigabytes, but she "rounded it down" to just 3 gigabytes.

Tiki also has a full 3D model with as much realism as...well, a human, and apparently enough audo to serve as a Voca...excuse me, Uta-loid. Or as much as to serve as an actual living being, I don't think it's been made clear where the program ends and the Mirage begins.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Gotta admit, Tsoubasa's text messaging is pretty hilarious because I'm friends with a couple of weeb girls in sydney who have been in and out of japan a few times and they speak via text in the exact same way

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

tithin posted:

Gotta admit, Tsoubasa's text messaging is pretty hilarious because I'm friends with a couple of weeb girls in sydney who have been in and out of japan a few times and they speak via text in the exact same way

One of my favourite little things about this game is that every character has their own "voice" when texting, all of which are really believable and authentic.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
I think my favorite part of those bios is Tiki's bloodtype. It's not even N/A or something like that, just Dunno :shrug:.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

American band TERADETH, formed by Greg Tustaine after getting fired from Metallico.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I'm pretty sure IRL Marty Friedman was not an anime junky

Speaking of mismatched hair, Friedman rocked multicolored hair for his first Megadeth audition and got told to go home on the spot

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face
Help, I'm A) half-asleep, B) an idiot. The numbers in brackets beside the B-W-H numbers are metric conversions right? Itsuki has a bigger hip than Tsubasa in imperial but not in metric.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Blaze Dragon posted:

As a fellow blond, I can tell you that my hair and beard are very much not the same colour. I'm more confused as to why his eyebrows are the same colour as his beard rather than his hair, which leads me to believe he's just dyed.

Tiki also has a full 3D model with as much realism as...well, a human, and apparently enough audo to serve as a Voca...excuse me, Uta-loid. Or as much as to serve as an actual living being, I don't think it's been made clear where the program ends and the Mirage begins.

I always thought that that file size was just for the Uta-Loid and that the mirage was like the other mirages, but maybe I just haven't gotten far enough in the game yet.

3gb is pretty normal for a Vocaloid by the way, with multiple pitches of almost every phoneme in a language and high quality uncompressed audio files. The average multipitch UTAU is just under 1gb, and that's with wav filed typically made outside a studio environment.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

Help, I'm A) half-asleep, B) an idiot. The numbers in brackets beside the B-W-H numbers are metric conversions right? Itsuki has a bigger hip than Tsubasa in imperial but not in metric.

Yes, the numbers in the brackets are metric, cm to be specific. And I'm pretty sure that Itsuki's numbers in that category are converted wrong.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Mraagvpeine posted:

Yes, the numbers in the brackets are metric, cm to be specific. And I'm pretty sure that Itsuki's numbers in that category are converted wrong.

It'd be less weird if they somehow got the wrong cm/in conversion for him but they're not even the same conversion between the B/W/H figures, which is baffling.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

hopeandjoy posted:

I always thought that that file size was just for the Uta-Loid and that the mirage was like the other mirages, but maybe I just haven't gotten far enough in the game yet.

3gb is pretty normal for a Vocaloid by the way, with multiple pitches of almost every phoneme in a language and high quality uncompressed audio files. The average multipitch UTAU is just under 1gb, and that's with wav filed typically made outside a studio environment.

I just actually checked the files on my computer and I was wrong. The English bank I have (which has more sounds than a Japanese bank) is 1.28gb, the average of all my multipitch UTAU is 633mb.

So she's actually heavier than real life Vocal Synths!

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I didn't really pay attention to it at first but now that measurements were brought up I notice Touma has a bigger bust than either of the female characters, regardless of units.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Alpha3KV posted:

I didn't really pay attention to it at first but now that measurements were brought up I notice Touma has a bigger bust than either of the female characters, regardless of units.

Dude can't help it if he's built as close to a quarterback as Japanese teens get.

Alternatively, he's been lifting because all heroes have muscle tone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

The ol' pause screen is starting to fill up a bit, and we haven't even done the first proper dungeon! So let's do that.

:siren: Illusory 106 :siren:

Ah yes, the demonic department store. A classic.

Aya... where are you...?

Itsuki, make sure you keep an eye on Tsubasa.

Got it. Chrom, I need your strength again.

And you will have it.

All right, Cain! Let's get this show on the road!

Well said! Let us storm the field with speed beyond speed!

So welcome to the first actual dungeon. TMS isn't afraid to throw you in the deep end right away, so let's just hit a couple quick things. As the info bar helpfully tell us, Tiki will occasionally send us topics while we're out dungeoneering to let us know we can forge new weapons or unlock new skills the next time we come back. It's not as handy as it sounds, especially for skills since it's usually very obvious when you can make new ones. You'll see how much I ignore her by the "Tiki: 8" in the top left corner at all times while we're dungeon crawling. :v:

Additionally, the circle thing off to our left is a warp point. The game is very good about giving you regular checkpoints in dungeons, and always puts one right before a boss or miniboss. It's just a real nice quality of life thing.

Immediately to our right is another one of those light walls. Again, nothing we can do here so let's get started.

Our first new enemy is this disembodied clown head. Nickelwise is weak to a whole host of stuff, including swords, axes, ice, light, and dark magic, almost none of which we can do anything with. Their sole resistance is fire, which means Itsuki is the only one who can deal with them in a timely manner. Thankfully, he's mostly content to chomp on someone for a low amount of physical damage.

And after the battle, we get introduced to another core part of the system. Each party member has a Stage Rank that increases as they take part in combat and sessions. Each stage rank unlocks a new skill (the vast majority of which are incredibly broken), and you need to have them at certain levels to unlock the party members' personal sidequests.

Just as an example? The skill that Itsuki just unlocked allows him to change targets if an enemy dies during a session. That his Rank 1 skill.

Tsubasa's is much less interesting, but no less handy. This unlocks the Traport skill, letting you leave the dungeon at any time for just 10 MP.

Oh, and I guess Touma picked up Sword-Blaze, but that's not really as important.

Now, you might be thinking "Okay, that sounds good but not like, holy poo poo broken good" and you'd be right! But there's another wrinkle to this system, and we'll use our myrmidon friend here to demonstrate. Like all sword users, he's weak to lances (and thunder but that's not really important here), and between Itsuki and Tsubasa, we can build quite a combo off of lances.

And sure enough, after a turn or two the myrmidon bites it. However, we still have part of a session to go. When an enemy is killed as part of a session (*including* as the opening attack!), you achieve an "Overkill", which causes every remaining attack in the session to ignore enemy resistances, including Nulls, Repels, and Drains. So if you know that an enemy absorbs fire but Touma is up next in your combo, as long as you can kill something before his turn comes up, it doesn't matter. His attack will hit them just like they were neutral.

This is the power of Itsuki's skill, and why it's so broken. And while we can only change targets once per session right now, you had better believe that he's got upgrades later on that let him change multiple times.

The main gimmick of Illusory 106 is these big dresses. You go in one side...

...And you come out the other.

On the far side we find a set of switches, and it should be pretty obvious what they do. Considering that we're on the doll's right side, the only one that's of any use to us is the right switch.

This gives us access to the third floor. This room is basically shaped like a sideways "8", with a dress on either side to let us go up and down as necessary.

On the third floor, we get introduced to what is probably my least favorite mechanic in the entire game. The purple enemies are called Savage Enemies, and they are motherfuckers of the highest caliber. For starters, you can't stun them with your sword, so unless you can get to some kind of environmental trigger (or another enemy), you're almost certainly going to get stuck fighting them. And that's really bad, as we will see later.

For now, we'll flip this to the middle switch and head down to 2F.

Along the way, Touma unlock his first skill. Estoma prevents enemies that are lower-levelled than Itsuki from spawning for a while, and I'm pretty sure I have literally never used it across multiple playthroughs.

On 2F, I spend a comical amount of time trying to get around this rear end in a top hat, but unfortunately we have to fight this one. Let's...just get this over with.

So yeah, not only do Savage Enemies usually get a surprise attack on you, they hit like a freight train. They are always somewhere between 2 and 5 levels above your party, with skills and attacks that you usually won't see until the next dungeon (or at least much later in the current one). Running away is a crapshoot that wastes your turn more often than not, but standing your ground usually requires burning your good healing items and in some cases your SP to use super attacks to even the playing field.

That's not to say that you can't (or even shouldn't) fight them - you will get a ton of experience and rare drops if you prove victorious. But if you're actively fighting them, you're probably going in to specifically hunt down savage enemies. For the most part, encounters with them end after a character or two fails to run away, everyone's hurting, and at least one person is dead.

Good thing we bought those curries!

Anyway, before we were interrupted by our purple friend, we meet our first one-way wall. If you approach from the other side, it's just a big slab of iron, but hitting the back of it will destroy the barrier.

On the other side of 2F there's another wall, but the red dress is already in place for us to go behind it and break it. Really, I don't even know why this one is here.

Huh? Who's that...?

Ah! Over there!

Anybody...! Please...! Stop these monsters!

We have to help him!

Oh, it's just three myrmidons. The way he was screaming, you'd think we might have an actual challenge. :colbert: Touma picks up Strength Boost after the fight, so at least it wasn't a total waste of our time.

:siren: Yatsufusa Hatanaka :siren:

Th-Thank you so much, you three!

You know this guy, Touma?

This is Yatsufusa Hatanaka... Everyone in the industry knows him. He's one of the best producers around. He's the one that set up the live concert today, too... I-It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Hatanaka!

Ahaha, well, rumors always blow my reputation out of proportion... I don't know if I'm THAT great. But... just what is going on? There was some commotion in the 106, and suddenly I was running for my life...

Um... how should we explain...?

You tell him where the exit is...

You'll be able to get out of this place if you follow those directions.

A-All right... I understand.

You would think that finding someone who's such a big shot here would call for a bit more caution, like escorting him out, but you do you game.

Anyway, shortly thereafter we get an update from Maiko and Kiria.

quote:

Hey, is everyone okay? I'm at the hospital now with Kiria. Don't worry, she's going to be fine.
The wounds aren't anything life threatening but she might be out of it for a while. I'll contact you again soon.

Well that's good to hear. With Hatanaka out of trouble, if we raid the room he was hiding out in, we can grab a Chakra Drop and a Traport stone. Neither of which are great but it's hardly worth complaining over.

And one last treasure for the road. We're pretty close to the next teleporter, but Itsuki is out of MP so we might as well put that Traport stone to use and regroup.

Back in the Bloom Garden, we can turn in those Stage Rank performas to unlock our new skills. Note that they require prestige stars as well, so sometimes we'll have to choose between new skills and new weapons.

We'll also take the opportunity to grab a new lance for Tsubasa. Still nothing new for Touma yet, but that'll change soon. For now, we're gonna call it here and next time we'll be taking on the miniboss of Illusory 106.

Artix fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Feb 27, 2017

• Locked thread