Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It'll be over soon enough I'd just wait, this thread usually doesn't move very fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I swear everybody but silver better die this season. I don't really care about seeing treasure island again but if they could do something fun with silver I'd totally be down with it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Hey you might get lucky, Starz shows tend to leak like all the cgi boats featured in the show.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Looked like he got his rear end handed to him until his buddies with guns came to help.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Welcome to Black Sails. It's probably for the best this is the last season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Pretty sure that was season two.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

To kickstart an adventure where a peg legged man named Silver is a chef on a boat that's looking for treasure on an island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I'm glad they aren't trying to redeem Flint. He's had his sympathetic moments but they have never tried to make him a good guy which is nice. That man is a piece of poo poo and they don't try to hide it.

• Locked thread