Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

That was a great end to the stand off but it's still sad to see them fight amongst themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

That whole situation could've been avoided if they just didn't row out to the ship. That was just bad.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

LemonyTang posted:

The rowing out, the "shock" that not everyone on the boat was dead, the unconditional surrender. This show is so loving predictable. The pirates never win. This episode tried so hard to be suspenseful and it fell so completely flat.

At least there was some rear end kicking at the end

They have to keep finding ways for the pirates to lose and they keep getting more and more ridiculous.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

I skipped seasons 2 and 3 and it doesn't seem like i needed them.

That is strange.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

nooneofconsequence posted:

I was hoping for Flint to give him some sort of speech. "We've sailed together for years; remember when I found you... "

Yeah was expecting at least one of them to jump ship. It seems weird that no one sided with Flint over this.

• Locked thread