Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

BWV posted:

seasoning a cast iron is one of life's great pleasures.

only second to sealing it in over the next month with bacon

I'm vegetarian now so bacon is out of the question but first thing I'm'a make is a fukken frittata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

For a guy that is apparently being "buried," Sami sure has been in some high profile spots the last month.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

For a guy that is apparently being "buried," Sami sure has been in some high profile spots the last month.

Wasn't he supposed to have some big payoff match with Braun?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Gift of Lesnar sign.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Sami is wearing the fleur de lis in solidarity because of the mosque killings. Sami's a cool dude. :unsmith:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Cabbit posted:

He survived that match.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Crowd seems completely dead

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Benne posted:

Cast iron pans are had as hell and I'm very happy with mine

Despite my new pan (this one is a bigger one to accompany my 10-inch), I still have a deeper love for my heavy bottomed stainless steel. I make wonderful naan and shakshuka in it.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

bradzilla posted:

theres no reason to care about this

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Oh this is one of those chances for Michael Cole to yell "<CHALLENGER> HAS PINNED THE <CHAMPION>" in a non-title context to set up a future title match

there's nothing WWE Creative loves more

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Miching Mallecho posted:

Sami is wearing the fleur de leis in solidarity because of the mosque killings. Sami's a cool dude. :unsmith:

Owens had one on too I think.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

exploded mummy posted:

He survived that match.

No, like, one where it's a pinfall victory and Sami shows that he can actually win rather than survive.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

fart blood posted:

I'm vegetarian now so bacon is out of the question but first thing I'm'a make is a fukken frittata.

What do you use instead of eggs?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Miching Mallecho posted:

Sami is wearing the fleur de lis in solidarity because of the mosque killings. Sami's a cool dude. :unsmith:

he's actually joined the third street saints

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

DoctorGonzo posted:

the universal title is such a joke

only held by midgets and fats so far, even the HC title had a couple real champs

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

RacistGuidingLight posted:

eggs arent alive

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I'll give them credit, for all they've done to make him look like a geek in backstage segments, it doesn't seem to have affected his actual booking. I think it's a thing where Sami's just gonna take his lumps and then move on.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Cabbit posted:

Yeah it was on Raw and he lost

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Not enough purple.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raw is my favourite Canadian show

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I use eggs. I'm vegetarian, not vegan.

If I can't use eggs as a vegetarian, then gently caress it I'm just not eating actual meat, whatever that term is.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
everyone in the crowd looks like a RE7 character, its like i never stopped playing

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

theres no reason to care about this

Ah yes, it's really fun when wrestling is happening to near silence

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

To be fair people said for years that CM Punk was in the doghouse as he went from strength to strength including a year+ long title reign.... and then it turned out that he actually had been in the doghouse all along but they just kept pushing him anyway!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soothing Vapors posted:

only held by midgets and fats so far, even the HC title had a couple real champs

you are correct my friend

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

bradzilla posted:

Either that or badly mic'd

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Rhonne posted:

Owens had one on too I think.

He did.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Why are Sami and Jericho having a match again?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

bradzilla posted:

Ah yes, it's really fun when wrestling is happening to hear silence

"I'll have you know Terry Funk and Jerry Lawler wrestled in silence ::clears throat:: in an empty arena match, and furthermore," —Jim Cornette, probably

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

i would like it if the idea is presenting him as kind of a dorky, ned ryerson type backstage, who is also one of the best wrestlers in the world who will cave your face in with a boot.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Rhonne posted:

because you touch yourself at night

remember that period of 10 years when people would say that all the time, i hated that

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Tofu scramble is a good vegetarian (and vegan) dish. As is Tofu/Mushroom lettuce roll.

Does any website show WWE contracts. I wonder if Sami is in trouble but also being pushed so they can sign him again for cheap like the Ryback or other great wrestlers

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

fart blood posted:

I use eggs. I'm vegetarian, not vegan.

If I can't use eggs as a vegetarian, then gently caress it I'm just not eating actual meat, whatever that term is.

Oh no judgments. I just assumed that it was health reasons you chose to be a vegetarian. I commend you for your ethics!

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Jerusalem posted:

To be fair people said for years that CM Punk was in the doghouse as he went from strength to strength including a year+ long title reign.... and then it turned out that he actually had been in the doghouse all along but they just kept pushing him anyway!

apparently they're burying sami and AJ by having them in high profile spots on the 2nd biggest card of the year but they're pushing Reigns by constantly putting him in spots that disappoint people. What I'm saying is that the WWE is very bad at its job

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Rhonne posted:

Sami has to beat Jericho to maybe get the chance to fight Jericho again later for the title, as per WWE booking 101

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Given how many wrestling moves I've done in Saints Row IV, this doesn't seem too far off.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

i would like it if the idea is presenting him as kind of a dorky, ned ryerson type backstage, who is also one of the best wrestlers in the world who will cave your face in with a boot.

It worked for Bryan.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Cabbit posted:

No, like, one where it's a pinfall victory and Sami shows that he can actually win rather than survive.

No, Sami and Braun have never scored a pinfall or submission against each other in a singles match ever since the feud really started.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

We already have Daniel Bryan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
sami zayn looks like he lays eggs

• Locked thread