Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

drat it Mangadex get your poo poo together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

This has gone somewhere extremely baki, the good kind of baki though.

Kure Clan with the suspended animation technology or some weird poo poo.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ohma coming back isn't all that surprising now that i think about it. however, raian treating him with respect? raian treating anyone with respect? wtf?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
pretty early for this guy, jeez when i said they’d need backup I didn’t think we were doing long shot pulls from the roster

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Meh. Feels like a bad move but who knows.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

those are colour pages

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Well the major topic aside...

I'm sure Koga will be fine and that his injuries and blood loss won't take long to recover from.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Get the gently caress in :getin:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I just hope Koga remains the main character of Omega.

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

This loving manga :allears:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
someone needed to post it: https://mangadex.org/chapter/784276

Sindai posted:

I just hope Koga remains the main character of Omega.

Absolutely, I've been enjoying Koga's build up. In fact, we just found him some new teachers...

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Silly Kazzy, thinking the Kure clan wasn't watching over him the whole time.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
For a moment there I thought Kazzy awakened second personality or something and snapped those necks himself. What actually happened was great too, but I still ended up a little bit disappointed.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Caidin posted:

Well the major topic aside...

I'm sure Koga will be fine and that his injuries and blood loss won't take long to recover from.

he's definitely going to be captured by the Worm, brainwashed, and forced to fight Ryuki, who will save him with the power of love

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
YOOOOOOOO WHAT THE gently caress

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
This is a twist so loving wild that I'd normally be worried they'd gently caress it up and make it stupid, but I trust the Kengan team enough that I'm 100% on board.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

tweet my meat posted:

This is a twist so loving wild that I'd normally be worried they'd gently caress it up and make it stupid, but I trust the Kengan team enough that I'm 100% on board.

Agreed. It’s so wild that even reading 5-6 posts after the chapter was posted of people freaking out, I still didn’t see it coming. I thought it was gonna be Hibiki for sure

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

man, I really wanted to say I called it, but looking back I totally hedged my bets and went with "yeah he's definitely actually dead, but it's true that no one's actually said he's dead, so maybe..."

lesson learned - have the courage of your convictions (in how totally insane/amazing this series is)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
this is just so cool, next Thursday can't come soon enough

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Kengan keeps delivering week after week, it's amazing.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
loving bad rear end

profileusername
Mar 2, 2019

Whaaaaaat. I'm looking forward to a wonderfully silly explanation.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

So much plot armor.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

tweet my meat posted:

Yeah, ordinarily this is something that would make me drop a series but I’m actually really excited and curious how they’re going to handle this. Will there be three protagonists now?

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Pewdiepie posted:

So much plot armor.

I mean we got clones and bone weapons in this poo poo. Nothing is off the table

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol if you thought he was dead when we saw no body

Chaos Triangle
Dec 9, 2007
DO NOT TRUST
Is nobody going to comment on the fact that the brand on Raian's tracksuit appears to be ADADS

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I feel like without the other assorted strangeness that happened so far, that this would definitely feel a lot more like an rear end pull. But with the context of the last few issues, this particular plot twist feels possible enough within the context of the world constructed that instead of being disappointed I am, in fact, enthused.

hell ye!!!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Jose posted:

There was absolutely a body, the series just didn’t show the burial. I assume it was switched out at some point for a double and the Kure did some super secret healing thing. Even if they saved Ohma though I can’t imagine he’ll have a long life.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Feb 13, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I loving thought it was Setsuna when I saw those twisted necks but GOD loving drat.

Same!

Thinking about it a bit, this kinda makes sense. Since Kure's Release and Ohma's thing were pretty similar.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 13, 2020

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Jose posted:

Kazzy saw the body and thought he was dead until literally just now. If Sandrovich is going to renege on the entire point of the advance slowly killing whoever uses it, man is that going to suck. I would accept Setsuna undergoing body double surgery before a complete revival.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

Kazzy saw the body and thought he was dead until literally just now. If Sandrovich is going to renege on the entire point of the advance slowly killing whoever uses it, man is that going to suck. I would accept Setsuna undergoing body double surgery before a complete revival.

There was a big deal made about there being no bad techniques just bad implementation

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
The weirdest thing to me isn't Ohma apparently being alive, it's Raian treating Ohma like a friend. Hell, Raian treating someone with respect is enough of a what the gently caress moment. Really, really want to see what prompted that.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Kanos posted:

The weirdest thing to me isn't Ohma apparently being alive, it's Raian treating Ohma like a friend. Hell, Raian treating someone with respect is enough of a what the gently caress moment. Really, really want to see what prompted that.

That's because Ohma and Raian are married, obviously.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He got the poo poo kicked out of him of course he respects the person who did that its like kengans main thing

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Chaos Triangle posted:

Is nobody going to comment on the fact that the brand on Raian's tracksuit appears to be ADADS

Raian must have settled down and had kids if he’s wearing ADADS tracksuit

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
It's not Ohma. It's Raian's large adult son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Jose posted:

He got the poo poo kicked out of him of course he respects the person who did that its like kengans main thing

I mean there's a difference between "man that guy's a good fighter" and "yeah partner let's gently caress em up buddy".