Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Well they answered the shoulder question

Sen has been setup as another top contender and we haven't really seen his full strength yet. Wakatsuki's comment may explain why Sen hadn't shown up to certain matches and his previous flightiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Gensai is immune to mid-battle powerups :eyepop:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Tonfa posted:

Gensai is immune to mid-battle powerups :eyepop:

He's the anti-Fang! drat, guess we already know who wins the right side. gaolong

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's a good thing everyone has techniques to fall back on, because I doubt any of these guys could take a gorilla or a hippo in a fight.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

There's no rule that says a dog can't represent a company in a Kengan match!

*Air Bud bites Rihito's junk off*

Jerry Tyson: Now that's what I call the Fang of Metsudo!!

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Sen looking an awful lot like Jetstream Sam on that last page

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mary Annette posted:

There's no rule that says a dog can't represent a company in a Kengan match!

*Air Bud bites Rihito's junk off*

Jerry Tyson: Now that's what I call the Fang of Metsudo!!

loving hell, imagine if the sequel manga is a What If? story. And then the third match in it turns out that one of the fighters is a loving werewolf :allears:

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'd love a sequel series with returning characters that used to be jobbers being main contenders. Devil Lance Rihito, Haru the Strongest Pro Wrestler of the Himalayas, "The Immeasurable" Murobuchi Gozo after some more training, there's so much they could do with some of them

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

tweet my meat posted:

I'd love a sequel series with returning characters that used to be jobbers being main contenders. Devil Lance Rihito, Haru the Strongest Pro Wrestler of the Himalayas, "The Immeasurable" Murobuchi Gozo after some more training, there's so much they could do with some of them

God, I hope that's what it is, the Kengan Asura: The Loser's Bracket.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

tweet my meat posted:

"The Iron Lung" Mokichi Robinson.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

tweet my meat posted:

Yeah there are a lot of characters with mad potential that don't quite have enough experience.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

tweet my meat posted:

kure "the devil" raian holding gensai, the devil's lance

if they don't find gensai before the fight starts, under kengan laws they have to ignore the fact that he's there

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Raian enters the arena a day in advance and digs a hole and shoves the Devil Lance in the hole and covers it up.

Then, on the day of the match, he pulls Gensai out at an opportune moment.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
New chapter!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/468645

Aug 24, 2011

chapter titles already spoiled this

anyone remember which chapter had that CEO in the background setting up this deal?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

where the red fern gropes posted:

chapter titles already spoiled this

anyone remember which chapter had that CEO in the background setting up this deal?

https://mangadex.org/chapter/446945/24

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That's some Miyamoto Musashi tactics right there.

Aug 24, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Pharma CEO's slightly misaligned stare is extremely unnerving.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
This is gonna be an incredibly chill fight

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Nice to see that the Kures helped Kenzo finally come out of his shell.

Kazzy's gonna have a family reunion at the Kengan Annihilation Tournament!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Pharma CEO just betrayed Nogi I guess, I wonder if he’s working for Toyo or just making a run at the throne for himself. They know Sen is a big threat and this is a good opportunity to get some damage on him.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Well, this is good. I'm sure there's plenty Bando didn't show us in the first round due to his opponent being weak.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Begemot posted:

Nice to see that the Kures helped Kenzo finally come out of his shell.

Kazzy's gonna have a family reunion at the Kengan Annihilation Tournament!

He really did rig the house with death traps. That's gotta be one hell of a Home Alone story we'll just have to imagine.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Sen ending the chapter with that line basically guarantees that he's going to win

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Fellis posted:

Pharma CEO just betrayed Nogi I guess, I wonder if he’s working for Toyo or just making a run at the throne for himself. They know Sen is a big threat and this is a good opportunity to get some damage on him.

Too early to tell imo, that medicine Bando took could have side effects.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Brought To You By posted:

He really did rig the house with death traps. That's gotta be one hell of a Home Alone story we'll just have to imagine.

His dad and brother were out all the time and he has megacorp dollars at his disposal. :shrug: not that hard when your budget is in the billions.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
No I mean the actual raid is the Home alone story we'll never get to see. Can you imagine the Wheelchair Kure and his nephew dodging spike traps upon entry?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Yay Bando is back

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

OK manga, you've got another chance to convince me that murdering yakuza in your spare time is a bad thing, and that I shouldn't be rooting for Bando.

Not a good chance, mind you, but another chance.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Venuz Patrol posted:

bando yohei is going all the way

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I just realized that the replacement rule will never be used this tournament.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Bando Yohei is an obvious jobber who only progressed because he was put against another obvious jobber in round one.

The "guy who uses a style based on joint locks and throws vs a guy with a billion joints who's unjoint-lockable and unthrowable" will make it more even but a bajillion pounds says Bando goes down.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hypocrisy posted:

I just realized that the replacement rule will never be used this tournament.

What do you mean, Jun got replaced by Marvelous Seki for his match

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

I want a what if-sidestory where Bando becomes Genzan's apprentice instead of Kiryu

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Bushmeister posted:

I want a what if-sidestory where Bando becomes Genzan's apprentice instead of Kiryu

So he stays the small guy who raided the yakuza? Or is he full blown bear mode and able to use blink even with that physique? Either way he brings an even greater range to the rakshasha's palm rotation. Which is nightmare mode because unlike Setsuna he doesn't "play" with his food.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Obviously Bando would have instinctively used Rakshasha's Palm, with his feet, to be able to achieve Blink-level speeds

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I just started reading this

its good as gently caress

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Obviously Bando would have instinctively used Rakshasha's Palm, with his feet, to be able to achieve Blink-level speeds

Rakshasha's headbutt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
All I can imagine is some Junji Ito stuff. I'm both disgusted and intrigued... gj :golfclap: