Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Not only has Julius not revealed how he's gotten stronger but he's also never had a fight where he didn't come across as very smart and analytical so I'd be surprised to not see it here too. He hasn't even had a badass moment yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I think it's a testament to how unpredictable the series is that I'm even worried about it. If this exact situation happened to Biscuit Oliva I would be 100% sure he'd win with pure power somehow.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Kind of surprised we haven't heard anything from Jerry Tyson yet.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I was going to say about Tough. Especially since it's the only series I think I've seen Mongolian wrestling in too.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Yeah, the interaction with Okubo and Agito was pretty great. Okubo came away from their first conversation thinking he was weird for not getting Ultraman references and just generally not knowing how to interact with people. So this is pretty much just showing us in another way how far Agito has come in the past few years. Lu Tian was actually pretty strong but yeah, a bit disappointing still.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

That's probably one of my favorite Kazzy gags of all time. Alan reminds me of Mokuren from Flame of Recca. Which isn't a bad thing. I'm sure he's crazy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Yeah, I am pretty confused about the rules at this point

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Rereading this, it's pretty funny seeing Nicolas get warned for attacking a downed opponent when the last fight just ended with ground and pound.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I think it's the other Niko who was talking to Edward Wu earlier. Not sure why people are silhouetted in this series sometimes.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Remember what happened when Julius caught someone's kick. Sawada hasn't been given much love. I feel like the only mention of him in Omega ended with Kazzy admitting he was scraping the bottom of the barrel.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Two Antonio Inoki based characters hanging out with each other is great.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

So uncle Joji's not going to handle the biting?

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I like how there's a character based on Vitali Klitschko and Mark Myers just towers over him like that.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

God, I hope Adam doesn't job somehow. Otherwise I like the fights.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Is Nezu the only married fighter we explicitly know about yet? That's something, I guess. Sure didn't bode well for anyone else from Bishamon, though. Apparently Terashi is? Also not a great sign.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I like how everyone knows Gaoh is explicitly trying to kill his opponents but they refuse to do anything about it unless someone actually dies. Kengan rules at their finest.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I think Koga still hurt his hands more than Mukaku's face. I don't know what to make of this guy. I kind of like him but I have no idea why there are so many fake outs about him. I'd expect maybe a few more swerves.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Pretty pleased about Mukaku. I was pretty worried he'd be beaten in one panel or even offscreen but he's looked pretty impressive overall. Also like how he seems like the bad guy here. He is such an rear end in a top hat the connector is sick of him when he seems to get along with the main cast.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Kuroki's military friend is definitely the final boss of the series

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

These are the worst cliff hangers in a series that usually at least gets those right

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Guess that's our confirmation that the connector is probably immune to viruses too. But that was a safe assumption. I'm mostly wondering about this bodyguard guy.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Joji is the best character in this poo poo. Rihito is also pretty good.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I was just thinking this series doesn't have nearly enough Kazzy jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

It's amazing how densely packed the panels are in kengan while baki uses an entire chapter to show a sumo wrestler putting up his hair. And somehow they're both great.