Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

sekibayashi has had a long career in kengan matches. i'm sure he's had to deal with people trying to cripple or kill him in the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

jun has to win, because otherwise how is he going to inspire the former STRONGEST MAN OF THE HIMALAYAS to become a pro wrestler?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

2, 4, 5 and 8 seem really obvious but that leaves 4 matches up for grabs. you can do it, rihito! sure, even if he wins he will instantly lose in the next round but that's true of his opponent, too.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

no, i think it is the russian chick after all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ohma's a pretty young guy, so it is entirely possible that whoever taught him advance is in the tournament.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

he's confused about it too. ohma having an unreliable memory hasn't come up before now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

whales will kill you if you don't kill them first. beware their fearsome teeth!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

everyone in baki looks like a pile of tumors

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i believe in mockey even though everything about the format dictates he must lose.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

boooo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Venuz Patrol posted:

im glad saw paing is keeping his announcer obligations despite still being in the running

it's what he was born to do

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

no one's expecting anything from rihito, which says to me that he is gonna have a drat fine showing even if he still probably won't win.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i love dumb jokes

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i believe the good boy will pull through

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

despite the fact that the karate guy's backstory hasn't been revealed yet

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i can't believe matsuda died of blood loss

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

yamcha spotted

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i want to believe that the muscle professor is still alive despite that being pretty darn impossible.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Uncle Khasim posted:

If Danberu is canon then he lived long enough to write a book about it.

his head got turned around 180', but according to danberu muscle is the solution to every problem

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i guess we know who is going to fight the blade of metsudo (rip)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Hate-Senpai posted:

Fang, not Blade!!!!!

eh, whatever. might as well call him bloody smear on the wall of metsudo now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

yeah, he pretended to be a real threat so well that hatsumi thought he had to take him seriously and go all out. chiba's rear end is down, no question.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

he's been used for comic relief up til now, but it still isn't surprising that he's a psychopath who heavily modified his own body

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

didn't he exclusively kill yakuza? that's a victimless crime.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that's a neat way to end it. hanafusa didn't ever actually need to win the match, since his only goal was to kill bando. progressing through the tournament was completely irrelevant to him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

even with the 500 blocked malware ads per page kissmanga is still way faster than mangadex for me.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it was really society's fault, for not accepting his pure and beautiful love for killing shitloads of yakuza

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gaolang's a cool dude, so it's too bad that he is totally going to lose now because he is a cool dude.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i haven't seen a single kengan fighter who could compare to one punch gal

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that just makes me hope gaolang wins even more now

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gaolang's classy as gently caress

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

hmm..... maybe.... you should kiss him anyway?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ohma has some issues to deal with, like relying on kaioken that he learned from some mysterious person he can't remember instead of mastering his martial art. the tournament isn't really a very good place to do that. he's gotta retrain himself, not come to a sudden epiphany.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

fang's an rear end in a top hat while okubo is a cool dude. unfortunately, i doubt the reigning champion is gonna lose in his first match.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ohma may not win the whole shebang but he is definitely gonna beat the poo poo out of raian.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

if his employer hadn't ruined him the strongest man of the himalayas could have been a contender

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

all of the idiot group did

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

kaneda was totally not what i expected him to be at all

usually the shifty, mysterious guy who says he is weak is actually hella strong

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Wild Horses posted:

fang is gay as hell. sorry for the language

he can remove a very large man from a pin with a single pelvic thrust

so you have to wonder what else he can do to a man with his hips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ideally it will leave an opening for another season later on instead of a filler ending. well, unless the filler ending is ohma and kazzy having a dbz fight, but this world doesn't deserve something that beautiful.