Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the tournament is great and all, but i'd rather like to know just what the heck is up with ohma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

if the ceos fought in a tournament i'd bet on the koyo academy lady to win it all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

all the lady ceos are rad as heck except for the doormat who brought a cop along

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

do you think the danberu gals could make it to the quarter finals

most of the danberu girls are normal girls who like to work out. hibiki is an unstoppable engine of destruction.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

murder music and her ballerina bff are my favorites

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gaolang is such a classy dude

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

bandou will always be killing yakuza in my heart. don't ask why there are yakuza in there.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i love you, adam dudley

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

adam has all of the good features of americans and none of the bad ones

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

cosmo's a plucky underdog here, and i hope he beats the pig to death.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

oh, dang. this plan could never succeed because akoya doesn't give a poo poo about anyone but himself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i like how even now, she is making excuses for him. this is his true self, it was always his true self, and all the justice talk was only ever an excuse to murder people because he likes to murder.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i think the absolute best we can hope for at this point is cosmo winning a pyrrhic victory.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

despite her claims, it was always about enabling him, not restraining his worse impulses. "do exactly what i say at all times to help me maintain a respectable facade or i will start killing everyone around me"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

kazzy's watson. he's the protagonist, but not the hero.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ohma's a loner while most of the other fighters are good-natured and social. heck, even fang is more friendly than ohma and he barely understands the concept of being friendly.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

if it happens, that just means he gets another beatdown before he leaves the stage

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

he's upset, so he will perform the standard cop self-care method- beating the poo poo out of his girlfriend until he feels better.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ohma's problem is that he hasn't been practicing niko style despite never mastering it. his ridiculous and largely unfounded confidence actively works against him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the most important part of the chapter was the promise of more kure omake chapters

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ballet guy was probably an excellent martial artist but that isn't really relevant when compared to 2 ton julius

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

oh, what's this? the marvelous seki is tagging out for fellow wrestler sekibayashi jun!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i don't think it is possible for saw paing to be in a short fight

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

fortunately, no matter who wins saw will still be available to do fight commentary afterward. rei's not one of the maim, mutilate and murder dudes despite being a former assassin.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

julius is no match for machio's all-natural muscles

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i suspect that rei will end up desperate enough that he ends up killing saw.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

if anyone could do it it would be gensai

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i'm glad the jerk who beat up my boy saw paing is getting dumped. he deserves it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

he's a reclusive martial arts master. in another manga the mc would be going to him for a training arc. here, he's just going to beat the poo poo out of the rival character.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gaolang's a cool dude and i hope he loses gracefully

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

dude's so confident that i doubt his plan was ever 'get a bunch of good fighters and maybe win the tournament'. maybe he's subverted fang?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

julius isn't a nice guy, but he's so amazingly eccentric that i still like him despite how he destroyed the ballet dude.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

mokichi was such a chump. the manga presented his fight as a clash between two powerful bloodlines, when really one was the result of an insane selective breeding program that lasted for hundreds of years and the other had a single strong ancestor. that's what you call a normal person.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i get why they maintained the pretense, but it was still unsatisfying. presenting the match as a pretty good martial artist vs. a ruthless man-beast borne of eugenics would have given it away too early.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i think that if anyone can use skill and strategy to beat wakatsuki it is muteba. at the very least it won't be an easy win.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it'll stop being boring when gensai fucks him up. gently caress him up, gensai.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

if you don't want anime, maybe don't read manga.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

lol ohma and setsuna's feud ended up not having any effect on the tournament at all

also, SHION OMAKE CHAPTER. the raddest lady in a manga full of rad ladies finally gets her time to shine!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

setsuna seemed way stronger than ohma once he started pulling out niko style moves. i'm not sure how a match when they are both already severely hosed up would go, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

shion always has a lit cigarette and never has any fucks to give