Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i hope bando gets out of this okay, so he can go back to murdering yakuza and cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it's something to do with how he isn't moving from that spot

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

muteba meant sen is an amateur at gouging out eyes, which is true.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

shion's powerful shoulderpads

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

JosephWongKS posted:

If all the women in the Soryuin family have a muscle fetish, why didn't Shion go into a state of ecstatic bliss at the sight of Julius?

she did, but didn't show it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Hate-Senpai posted:

I wonder how Machio compares to Julius and Wakatsuki.

julius is a roid freak, wakatsuki is a born freak. machio got to where he is with normal exercise. i doubt he could fight either of them, but likewise neither would be his match in a bodybuilding competition.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i believe that ozu toshio can survive having his head turned 180'

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i don't think shion would bother with a fake sister subterfuge.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gaolang is so strong that he hasn't needed to switch from boxing to muay thai before now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gaolang wanted to take on the world, and switching to boxing allowed him to do so.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

maybe a pushover could come out of a match with fang relatively unscathed, but i doubt gaolang will go down that easily.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

rei is at his weakest in this scenario because he is trying to be a non-lethal unarmed martial artist and that's really not where his skills lie

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

rihito is very credulous so he is probably the #1 easiest mark the actor could have faced

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ugh, and now there are all these badly injured winners and the loving cop is barely hurt at all

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it'd be pretty neat if gaolang roughs fang up enough, though. sen's pretty much the only person still uninjured now. it's not fair for fang to both be the strongest dude and in perfect shape.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

https://mangadex.org/chapter/475385/1

well, we all knew what was coming

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gaolang could have conceivably won that fight if the narrative didn't demand he lose it.

if they had a rematch fang would win easily, unfortunately.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it's not like gaolang has never fought grapplers before. fang saved the switchup for a critical moment.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

dang, gaolang is still so cool. i think it is safe to assume he won't be subbing in for anyone, though.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

he's not out for good, but for the tournament he's done.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

We Are All Matsuda Tomoko

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gaolang can't have a real match with anyone one-handed. this is not a real match.

dude's so hosed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it was pretty obvious after julius lost that toyo's plan wasn't to load the deck with his fighters and win the tournament legit.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i could totally see niko and sen being dirtbags trying to hit on high school girls together

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i love the kure family with the exception of raian, who is a dork.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

huh, did i miss it or are mizakuchi and his boss not there?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i used to think that katahara was a cool dude, but now he's hired that loving cop

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

saw and his family used to live in myanmar, but they lost their home. the village of the dawn is in japan.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Suspicious Lump posted:

I missed this completely, how the gently caress did a whole village immigrate to Japan...

village of the dawn was always in japan. saw is an immigrant, but the village he moved to is not solely comprised of immigrants.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that university is only trying to kill him decades later because they consider bando an embarrassment. gently caress those guys!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

he's a serial killer, not a vigilante. vigilantes kill criminals, not everyone related to criminals.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

K. Flaps posted:

A vigilante isn't someone who kills criminals, a vigilante is someone who takes the law into his own hands without any sort of legal justification.

being related to a criminal is not a crime. killing such people is not vigilantism. also, as we saw during his fight with cosmo akai murders people because he really enjoys slowly torturing people to death for the sin of opposing him. miss stockholm syndrome is the only person on the planet who actually buys his bullshit excuses.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

dudley's probably fighting in this match.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

dudley already let it slip that he was working for cosmo's boss now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it's really hosed up how cosmo is trying to make matsuda die of blood loss

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

And to think this would haven't worked against okubo since he'd have actually punched ohma before we got to this point

ohma's way better at trading blows than he is dealing with a lithe slippery dude who won't stop sitting on his belly

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i bet julius or muteba would have simply murdered akoya

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i don't really like ohma that much compared to the other fighters. the others reach an epiphany, analyze their opponent, enact a plan, try a new move they came up with, etc. ohma just pulls out another move niko taught him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

muteba would be a much more interesting opponent for ohma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it's regretful that he won't fight ohma, but this is a very reasonable way for muteba to make his exit.