Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

"who could have predicted this?", says kazuo, the guy who predicted this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i'm not sure if kazuo can override his fighters and choose to forfeit, but if he can this was pretty much entirely his fault.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

were there only two?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

formless seems to mostly consist of rolling your shoulders around in a very exaggerated way

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i think the idea is that it is stupid and pointless if you can only use it once and not practice with it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

oh, this looks fun

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i like carlos way more now that he's acknowledged his style is a work in progress that isn't quite right yet.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

nikaido and julius are bound together by their mutual hatred of wearing clothes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Julius does not hate clothes. He just keeps getting bigger.

he keeps getting bigger so that no clothes can contain him

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

meguro was the ruined remnants of a martial arts genius, but almost everyone in the kengan tournament was a martial arts genius. so, he was mostly noteworthy for his ability to shrug off all non-lethal damage. i have no idea what masaki has going for him other than a predisposition toward mental illness.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

he existed solely to make muteba seem cooler and i'm okay with that.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

like always, murder cop is definitely going to murder his opponent. that's really on kazzy for bringing the deranged serial killer cop along, though.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

falcon started his match using a cut-rate ripper before he moved on to more ridiculous gimmicks.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i'd prefer that the guy with Strong Fundamentals won. however, all the hype make him increasingly less likely to win.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

even relatively light throws still slam a person against the ground with the force of their entire body weight. it's not as overtly destructive as some of the dumb poo poo that happens in ka, but he keeps doing it over and over without being touched.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

masaki went to college and functioned in society. this dude is simply wrong.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

this is a story where martial arts clones are a major element. it'd be more surprising if he wasn't some sort of clone.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the exact nature of the cloning is still unrevealed, yeah.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the previous chapter made it clear that they are not actually brothers.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

if they need murder cop to win and not murder his opponent then that is really kazzy's fault for bringing him along. dude doesn't even bother to pretend that he isn't a serial killer.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

jurota is probably invincible under judo rules. unfortunately, he is instead competing in an underground fighting tournament filled with assorted freaks and murderers.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i really don't get why the 'perfect meguro' would include all the instability that held him back. in ka meguro was a middling fighter who had the poor luck of fighting someone who perfectly countered him. muteba loving wrecked meguro with little difficulty, but any of the fighters willing to cripple or kill their opponent could have probably beaten him. so i guess hayakawa has built a fighter who is perfect for facing the few decent human beings to be found in various underground fighting orgs but not particularly effective against baki-esque martial arts psychopaths. what the heck is the point of that?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the kengan association definitely needs to pull through with a posthumous victory this round.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

it's not just that akoya is an unrepentant serial killer, though he is. lots of kengan fighters are killers and most of them are cool dudes. the real problem is that he is a self-righteous rear end in a top hat.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ha ha, even the audience hates him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

akoya looks taller because of his weird pointy hair.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the only match that seems clear is terashi and toku2. they are both decidedly second string, with terashi admitting as much himself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

lebanner being too tricky to assassinate because he was in purgatory is very silly because another purgatory fighter just got assassinated. in the ring, no less!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Plutonis posted:

Uh what? He killed the real Le Banner, took his identity and pinned the blame on him.

did you not read the latest chapter? the original le banner was the one sitting naked and happy on a pile of corpses.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

dude has literal magic hands.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

even though faux nicholas is a delusional war criminal, he's still not as loathsome as akoya. for all of the grim reaper rhetoric, the guy still joined a non-lethal underground fight organization and seems to have followed the rules about not killing. heck, he's not even as bad as the real nicholas.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i don't see why nicholas should be punished. trying to kill akoya is perfectly reasonable. if anything, i'm surprised it isn't more popular.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

nitoku is kind of like le banner, no? skilled enough, but with an unimpressive w/l record.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Purgatory also has a nicholas le banner.

no they don't? nicholas le banner always wins, so the blond guy who just fought obviously wasn't him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

he went from a background character to an interesting dude in record time.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i don't think the deletion really means much. it'll stay up on other aggregators and mangadex is still busted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

you lowly peasants, thinking that words are used to communicate meaning instead of dumb coy games.