Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Begemot posted:

Wow those models look loving terrible.

How did they gently caress up absolutely everyone's face so bad? I thought the advantage of CG was to have better fine detail, but they all look like a quality shot from a 70s anime.

That looks worse than any 70s anime, hell Kengan Ashura done in 70s style a'la the Tiger Mask anime would fuckin own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

YES

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

where the red fern gropes posted:

chapter 17 of Kazzy Knows Everybody: Series 2

I love how through the course of Ashura and Omega Kazzy has evolved from absolute nobody salaryman to one of the most connected, (and thus outright important) people in secret punchmans world.

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

It's been said upthread, but but if this reveal is not the result of cloning or some other ridiculous Baki-style superscience nonsense I'll be extremely cross

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Brought To You By posted:

That entire arc is one fever dream we will never wake up from. RIP Retsu

remember the time the clone of Miyamoto Musashi used Baki as a sword