Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

hatsumi is like the flakiest fucker ever so obviously hes gonna swap out and then they will hire akuma (i forgot his name but hes obviously akuma, the guy that owned rihito) and he will win the tournament and reveal himself to be ohma's dad

edit:
wait this means rihito is back

he's BACK

Fereydun fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Sep 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

wait holy poo poo this means that the guy who's basically taskmaster/copycat guy can theoretically hop in at any time and just because a massive fuckin problem assuming he keeps tracing people

that's the actual guy who's the most dangerous over time so there's no way they don't bring back that dude

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

hatsume is gonna flip and then flake and throw a match and rejoin nogi

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

gensai is going to make it to grand finals because he is akuma and the master of the fist

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

its kano agito who is the new main char

hes strong, adaptable, has a still unknown connection to niko besides gettin owned by an unknown niko

and he's got a bike!!

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

TastyLemonDrops posted:

Given the animosity between the two former Fangs, and traitor Fang and Gaoh, I actually wanna see Akoya fight Yumigahama. Not having the expected match up would be a nice change of pace.

lmao this would be a bullshit purgatory win id accept

"rear end in a top hat built up to be a threat is murdered by murdercop therefore purgatory wins the tournament"

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

this chapter is awful if fei wins because he's got the next level of Anime Powerup Mode with an unbelievably lame gimmick attack (blood bullet ki blasts) and wakatsuki's entire deal is "he runs into Shounen Protagonists and claps their fuckin cheeks by just being strong and technically sound" so it retroactively makes wakatsuki lame

but, fei powered up first and flashed back first so he's gonna lose and it's okay

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Lmfao all the Kims from the side story where everyone's trying to figure out who kim is during the purgatory tourney are there

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

kim jang gi will end up being a kuroki tier monster that would've turned the tides in the kengan vs purgatory matches

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

i liked the ending but the emotional payoff feels so weird because we didn't actually stay with kogas journey lol

that throwback tourney with all the asura guys really messed things up, mannn

crazy how much that fellas grown on me

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

im cheering for my good friend jackie lee to win and go back to kickin' it with the bros

it seems like he doesn't really give a poo poo about the ultimate plot and is just reaping the benefits of incidentally being the strongest guy alive which is a real weird setup for your "final boss"

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

this is the tipping point

either he wins and retroactively kengan omega is good or he loses and kengan omega officially sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

if that's STAR, yeah it loving rules so far and convinced me that keeping things generally lower stakes was the move, rip koga's journey

the choreography is really just so notably better, it's wild