System Message

The forum store is down for maintenance while we finish migrating it and the forum images to their new location. The forums will remain available throughout. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

just got done reading all of this over like 3 days, pretty cool how Purgatory found an Absolver. Okubo boutta get Folded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

don't they need every win now? I can see whoever goes last losing but if Okubo's out, then that'd impact the next couple of fights

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

I can't wait for Wakatsuki to punch the life out of this fuckin nerd

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

please waktasuki, save the manga, punch this idiot so hard his ghost dies

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

still mad about Rihito tbh

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

he will punch

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

remember that dude who could throw you without grabbing you, that dude was tight

that's the kind of stupid I like

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

he is bleeding, making him the victor

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

turns out the real blast core was inside of them all along

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

IceBorg posted:

oh gently caress off

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

Agito just becoming one of the boys is my fav. part about this manga I think. He was a monster who was raised to mutilate with his bare hands but at the end of the day he just wants to chill and ride his motorcycle.

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

"To Comikey, C for Effort"

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

on one hand it was demonstrated that Niko Style can deflect bullets, like 20 years ago

on the other hand, those bullets weren't shot by Muteba, so who knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 1, 2008

that we know of