Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Poltergrift posted:

PRO WRESTLING WILL NEVER LOSE

Isn't it the most pro wrestling thing for Muteba to win, having been the underdog for most of the fight? Though, we haven't seen his new eyes' gimmick yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

CharlestonJew posted:

Ohma's death seems really likely but we have a doctor that can bring himself back from death, and a 2nd doctor somewhere on the island that has enough medical knowledge to almost instantly come up with a cure for a deadly virus created by the first doctor. Ohma has a decent chance of surviving Anime Blood Coughing Syndrome with characters like that around

Bando is going to be the one that ultimately comes up with the cure and then he's going to make up with the university head.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
That one guy was training the exact same way that Gensai was. Probably nothing though, considering how old he'd be at that point anyway.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
If the CG is anything like the fights in the Baki Netflix series, it'll look like trash.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

JosephWongKS posted:

After this series is completed I hope they collaborate on starting an actual underground fighting tournament.

These manga are actually based on real events.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
One of those list guys is gonna end up dead or injured at the hands of the baddies.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Fantastic Flyer posted:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bando and Muteba on the side of Purgatory. They're exactly the kind of fighters that wouldn't be able to get work in the new Kengan matches but would rise to the top in Purgatory.

Sharkteeth lady would just call in her favor from Muteba and he'd forfeit.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Is it a death flag wishing that the current fight you're in is your last? Even if his entire gimmick is retiring and getting out of retirement nonstop.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
The second season on Netflix is up.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Koga is gonna lose, but he gets his true finishing move from the fight.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Julius is gonna turn out to also have taken the online capoeira class.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
This is gonna end in the first five seconds with Julius throwing Mudo out of the ring, and then Kaz lamenting that they couldn't save Julius for someone stronger.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Given the animosity between the two former Fangs, and traitor Fang and Gaoh, I actually wanna see Akoya fight Yumigahama. Not having the expected match up would be a nice change of pace.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Is it relevant that Julius' left hand is no longer grabbing Mudo's arm at the end? It seems to me that holding onto the guy to keep him still would be more advantageous?

Also, Koga showing up just means he's gonna sub for someone, right.

TastyLemonDrops fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Aug 14, 2020

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
I was actually expecting Julius to lose because he killed the guy, drat.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
I mean, he either loses because he kills Yumigahama or because Yumigahama was just playing around also. I can totally see the 'ring' getting so small that Misasa doesn't notice a wide swing because Yumigahama's wearing black and will be partially outside.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Nitoku threw because he foresaw that the burgeoning bromance would be fantastic material for his next book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
This is obviously setting up for the Adam vs Cosmo rematch. And then Gaoh joins Seki's gym on Adam's recommendation to get stronger through the power of friendship and wrestling.