Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I like the big beef men slapping against each other. A good chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Plutonis posted:

the out of body sight poo poo reminds me of the last arc of tough lol

I'm actually re-reading Tough right now and just got to the part where Kiibo sees himself fighting from a bird's eye view lol.

Wonder if its an homage or something.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

Bringing Ohma back was a good way to show Koga's character growth (through his friendship with Ryuuki among other things) by getting past his desire for vengeance, which was really only a product of being the petty thug he used to be. Letting Ohma and the entire Ashura crew take over again was the mistake. I wonder if it was an editorial decision imposed due to declining interest.

That's my pet theory. I feel like the flow of the story got a little strange once they brought back and set up a new tournament. Ohma coming back, The Worm, The Wu clan, Tokita Niko, this theme about cloning that's been running across multiple fights.... It feels really messy and unplanned to me.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Catpetter1981 posted:

Being able to go limp in the bones counts as soft style, possibly?