Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

where the red fern gropes posted:

i feel like this fight would be better suited to a series of "what-if" side chapters, where we would get interesting fights like setsuna vs muteba (guy who moves when you blink vs guy who doesn't need to blink) or cosmo vs julius (david vs goliath) or jun vs seki (face vs heel)

instead i'm just waiting for it to end

That wouldn't make sense since this fight is the climax of both of their character arcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

Im cheering for the guy in the Gogeta vest

So theres this instagram account of this american guy who moved to the Inner Mongolian steppes to become a full time wrestler. Its a really cool glimpse into what it takes to succeed in a sport where every competitor grew up wrestling horses since they were 5 https://www.instagram.com/p/CBvZoHDpcrb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

I think theyre also trying to show that the title of Fang isnt what it used to be. Metsudo is retired, he doesnt need the biggest baddest guy to be his fighter anymore

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

Waste of a world class fighter. I hope this tiger vessel nonsense turns out to be an actually fruitful plan worth spending all these resources to acquire

this is so loving funny to me that people are concerned about the proper allocation of resource of a shadowy organization of assassins in a manga. Like "oh no, I hope the HR department at the worm is ready for the influx of new hires after raian and ohma killed like 50 of their members"

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

Alan is getting DQ'd for starting the fight before the ref was ready

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

Masaki is about to show us the power of being a pain pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

I hope they also reconstructed his dick and balls