Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

All the boys showing up again, I just want fujo girl to show up again to start seeing the fantasies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Just two horizontal white lines where the eyes are supposed to be

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Apply enough heat and pressure to a stone and it'll become a diamond

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Coming out of retirement for one last job

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dias posted:

Kengan just takes realistic fighting concepts (mostly) and stretches them until they look Anime enough.
It's kinda like Ippo but Ippo tends to be even more conservative (except for Mogli).

Kengan is in the middle of anime fighting bullshit, with Ippo in one end and Baki in the other.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dumbell is looking to be at least 5 times better animated than Kengan Asura

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dumbell has a lot of love in it, from the OP singing out exercises,showing which muscles they target and some funny comments on how massive they'll get to the ending having the little muscle guys shout out the competition bodybuilding poses while doing them.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I do so extremely easily because the actual fanservice are dudes in thongs flexing and its good

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

RatHat posted:

Did you miss literally every exercise demonstration

First episode it was done honestly but also as a joke, the second episode wasn't nearly as bad and had a whole lot more manservice proportionally

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Magissima posted:

Pretty much every character in kengan has bad fashion sense huh

Kiryu and Muteba both dress well.

Well when muteba isnt naked and Kiryu isnt getting his skinny pants bent out of shape because of his fight boner

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Toshio shows up in todays episode of Danberu and it is absolutely fantastic

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

literally unwatchable

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

When is 100% Machio'd Hibiki going to show up in Kengan to fight?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I feel like I need to protect that smile

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gaoh's smile is so pure

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Looking at that pic made me thing she murdered someone with a baseball during a game gone horribly wrong

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I love how no bullshit gaolang is

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

So each have used a flashback, who ever uses a flashback next loses

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Zodiac5000 posted:

If I'm a corporation, the idea that the potential rules allow for such an insanely random outcome to occur would be a red flag to end all red flags.

Ring outs aren't insanely random. This is 100% the case of gaolang man handling a dude so hard he forgot the rules and the guy thats been fighting it for linger exploiting it.

Under no circumstances would gaolang let it happen if he was more conscious of the rule, since he was 100% controlling the fight at that point

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Like last series where we were constantly asking when the ultimate jobber finally jobs, but instead its every kengan asura fighter and its not jobbing

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Kengan Jobsura

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Julius just has a passive that lets him keep punching harder as long as he doesnt get KOed

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The referee announced that Yumi was incapacitated and that Misasa won, theres no way to get hosed here

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Pre kengan annihilation tournament Julius would have lost against Mudo but all he did in against current Julius was job.

e-I think thats a good way of putting it. Purgatory dudes would have been fairer or superior matches to most of the kengan guys right now had they not gone through the personal growth post tournament.

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Oct 15, 2020

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Kanos posted:

Not a great conclusion.

There's no point to have a big reveal about how this guy can do the super awesome secret Removal technique and then have him get tossed in the dumpster in ten seconds by Agito going "no, you can't beat me anyway" and punching his head off without the Removal actually accomplishing a single thing.

Actually, it owns

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

flashback before the fight even started, the guy was turbo hosed

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Feb 3, 2021

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I loving love how enthusiastic Raian is.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Theory: Masaki is Meguro's little brother, was the true killer and somehow mindfreaked his big bro into believing he was the actual culprit

yeah either the dude is a transcended good guy bodhisattva or he's a transcended psycho. In either case he's incapable of feeling emotional pain

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Arashiyama probably has one more flashback in the tank, the question is whether or not Meguro has one more in him too

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ham Cheeks posted:

Read it as Wu Tang clan tradition at first

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Its weird how heavily these arcs are revolving around identity. Like even when the characters aren't directly associated with the worm.