Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

So I do think Kure guy is gonna win just from story perspective. But I will not discount Robinson just yet because there is always room for plot twists and such.

Either way this is gonna be some good over the top poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RatHat posted:

Yeah I was tempted so I "read" through the raws too. I look forward to reading the translated versions in 2019.

Have some patience like the rest of us. Who are too lazy to go look for the raws

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

And now Inaba is gonna get his rear end beat and his hair pulled.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Don't pull out my cute Inaba's hair.

Woah woah Omha ain't evil, but if you think Inaba is not gonna get suplexed by his own hair you are outta your mind.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Next fight is gonna be legit duel of the superforms. Cause Kure dude needs to but out more than just I AM USING ALL MY MUSCLES against ohma to stand a chance.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

we are gonna lose the tourney for some reason and our boy still ends up chairman of the association because all the other corps back him or something.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Inaba is best friend.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Stop making me want to spy on the raws.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Muteba has pretty simple tats though, just solid shapes and such. Also he is not a brit/american, and thus can survive fights.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Wow, I can't believe he was literally all about that murder his whole life. Hopefully he doesn't win this one!

I think his backstory seals things for a muteba win.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

The real question as well is who are the other fighters owned by Toyo power scarface, We know of 3 and what matches they are/were supposed to be in. We therefore have 3 more hiding in the second side of the bracket.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RatHat posted:

There is one more fight in the left bracket though.

Sekibayshi is not one of his (as far as we know) neither is his opponent as his opponent was targeted on the boat by Toyos people in an attempt to take his slot.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

I can't believe this fight ends with Meguro literally eating his opponent whole like a Kirby enemy.

I am sorry but muteba gonna win, because those abilities are far far more interesting then meguros.

Also surprising that he was not born blind, I was betting on that rather than a battle injury.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

tweet my meat posted:

Muteba Bazinga is definitely up there with Sekibayashi Jun on my cool characters list.

If Muteba wins as does Sekibayashi, who are you rooting for. THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHT ANSWER

Both of them

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Alternatively two of his minions could be facing off against each other in the second half due to how the tourney was set up, thus either way he will have one advance.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Drinking buddy kow-tow might have made it 7 instead of 6, we don't know.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think Jun is gonna beat sumo mans,

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

I wish this series had a much stricter editor so that we could cut the crap and not still be reading this tournament arc in 2022.

The entire series is two motherfuckers fight on behalf of embodied avatars of capitalism. Like there is nothing but tourneys and one on one fights. Thats the point, its good poo poo and knows what it is.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Venuz Patrol posted:

the haters need to understand that sumo man is about to body slam jun into hell and theres nothing anyone can do about it

But that ain't gonna stop Jun from having his FUN. Sumo man is going to be introduced to some more cool rear end suplexes in a moment.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

My personal predictions

Cosmo beats Akuya but gets hosed up. Akuya just isn't as interesting to be honest but has also not been using his full strength.

Ohma beats Raian, and also get massively hosed up since both of them can go super mode. Ohma is slowly killing himself with that technique though.

Watusiki vs muscles: WAtasuki wins in a cool rear end fight.

Gizenga vs Jun: Jun is done, he had his fun, but I don't think he gets stabbed in the brain. Remember Jun is a pro wrestler and EYE POKES and such are moves that crop up in extreme rules (Death matches in japan?) And thus Jun probably has a technique to tank them.

These are all fairly obvious outcomes I feel, but the fights should be drat drat good.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

ChazTurbo posted:

I'm a jerk lol

You got to ruin things for me don't you.

Predictions:

Right side of the bracket is obvious for a bunch.

I'm hoping fishing grandpa wins but i'm not really sure at all on this one, could go either way.

Rihito and fake mickey are utterly boned. Especially with how this gensai guy is getting hyped

I don't see Setsuna losing either.

Or Nogi's guy, probably going to win.

I'm hyped for the doctor duel, my money is on professor dissector (He should tag team with Jun.)

Our chess master I feel will lose, the THAI GOD OF WAR has been hyped a lot it seems,

Fang is of course going to win but it is hopefully a COOL rear end FIGHT.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think from this chapter we see that ohma is going to get to at least the semi finals.
Clearly he masters the water kata vs submission boy

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I'm going to be sad now.

Unless they are right and fishing grandpa does break the script... I didn't see this one coming.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

This is just gorgeous and I'm gonna be sad when one of these glorious punchmans has to go down.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Rip Fishing Grandpa

You were super chill,

I guess really rip your leader since super doc will take care of you and keep you alive.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I feel the medicine man is going to wait for the finals to act if at all, he for all his flaws plans carefully and why waste the effort screwing with ohma and potentially getting caught against what might amount to someone that just gets crushed like inaba?

Also the "mystery fighter" is mister hot blooded as poo poo clearly. he had two fighters one who was to throw the match, thats why he was confident he had two advances already.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I DO NOT NEEEEEEEEED

A MICROPHOOOOOOOOOONE

BECAUSE MY VOIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!

IS POWERFULLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

We can't assume nobody wanted to fight gensai even more than the fang, because number 6 took fighting the fang as a revenge thing, he is more likely the second most terrifying fighter with fang being 1.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Kanos posted:

This is actually why I'm interested in Jun vs Muteba. Pro-wrestling pride forcing you to soak up all your opponent's attacks might not be the best plan against a guy who is actually trying to destroy your body's ability to function rather than fight you. It worked against Sumo Lad because Sumo Lad was trying to prove a point about his personal style of martial art rather than trying to simply murder Jun from the get go.

Dirty fighting is a staple of pro-wrestling. I think Jun is going to lose anyway but I think he wrecks on Muteba for a good bit. Our Boy Jun got hurt a lot worse in his first bout than muteba who lose eyes... that he already had lost the use of due to a gunshot wound.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

I believe in Rihito.

So Kiryu can beat him up in his next round.

Jobhito gonna job

So he loses to kiryu next round or in a not twist since our assassin here spoke of it, beats the snot out of kiryu and goes against our boy of the lightning... or BEST LOUD CHARACTER though I think he will lose so he can go full time announcer as is his LOUD DESTINY

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I don't think he is gonna let rihito do that again, that looks like it actually did some damage. RIP next chapter Jobhito

Also incredibly horny? I think that goes beyond horny to new mountaintops of lewd desire.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Ow... I didn't think it was that bad. Rihito's one chance was the first hit when Gensai was not taking him seriously, if he had been deeper it would have been his victory right there. Even so he did damage Damage that will probably just heal offscreeen or something to show how tough gensai is.

If Gensai is as strong as the fang then he might actually beat kiryu and his OHMA boner.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

So Kengan TASKMASTER could have won is he hadn't tried an akido move, he was in fact beating on Sen up until that point from what I gather.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

hosed up that they sent the religious zealot to prison where he got killed by Bando when he was literally doing the government's work for them for free (and also killing unrelated people, but that's an acceptable sacrifice).

They wanted him to kill Bando as well.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Well uh

...sure uh I guess that's technically legal?

I took out my femurs, carved them into razor sharp blades and shoved them into my forearms like i'm a goddamn shadowrunner or some poo poo, THATS FINE, THE RULES ALLOW IT.

drat this manga is good and like every chapter is some new bullshit surprises. I mean I AM LITERALLY GUMBY AND CAN JUST BEND EVERYTHING LIKE SOME SORT OF OCTOPUS Turned out to not be the big deal this chapter.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I feel Gaolong still wins this, fang fodder.

I am still sad doctor death lost, but it was a really cool fight.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Nah, I am pretty sure its because Metsudo has a thing for bodysuits or something.

I don't think this is going to be that quick a fight, wasn't this guy like number 5 or something on the list?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Nikaido easily beat 3 to take their spot and was ruined. Granted Setsuna is the presumed endgame Fang shouldn't struggle with 5

:shrug: I don't know how big a bonus Setsuna's OHMABONER gives him though.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Suspicious Lump posted:

fu

our boy is going to smash the gently caress out of that bodysuit wearing weirdo.

I hope he does as well. He's still losing but I hope he beats up Fang pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

remember we get a day of downtime as well.