Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Why the gently caress didn't Lolong intervene on the previous fights? Also lol he finally left his seat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/CastroRabbitDJ/status/1392751074155679746?s=19

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Why the gently caress are they removing the already translated ones too... gently caress's sake.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Eopia posted:

After a reread god that's one of the most arrogant takes I've seen. no, your scanlation is not reducing the chances for an official release, stop having such a big head.

It's 100% because they lost interest but are trying to save face. They said on the discord they wanted to do other manga instead.

Also, guess here are lovely scans instead

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/nr0m9t

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

If being popular on the west was actual reason that something would get an official release, where the gently caress is the Hajime no Ippo manga?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

OnimaruXLR posted:

A chunk of the Death Row arc of Baki is in English

But it also seems to have petered out, so...

You mean the Netflix Anime? That's the only official release in the west so far. And y'know, that didn't helped Baki get an official manga either.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

frajaq posted:

someone call Wildfang to pick this up

meme page during Liu's flashback where his dad/master is replaced by Retsu Kaioh

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dias posted:

I think that's just supposed to be the Spiders from HxH, unless I didn't get a hidden reference.

Yeah it's the Phantom Troupe

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That Guy Bob posted:

I just noticed Liu is a Taiwanese guy saying a Cantonese phrase? Still its a really good fight, much better than what I originally expected.

His mom is Cantonese and yeah turns out the guys from each side I cared the least during their reveal had the best fight so far???

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Okubros, could it be...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

these scans look real bad...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

He's using the same kind of Aiki bullshit as Shibukawa from Baki

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They better not loving offscreen the Raian and Muteba fights

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This is now at Toguro level poo poo lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

If we had Ohma vs that rear end in a top hat we could have gotten the Niko style bs out of the way and have a based match between Lolong and Waka...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

scans of metsudo is redrawing Fist of the Seeker from being first grade scribbles to "OPM webcomic version" level art

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jose posted:

I'm still of the view hayami wasn't intending to brainwash clone masaki because that defeated the purpose of him as a fighter. That was the worm tricking him after he thought he got one over on them

So far Masaki got a better win track record than anyone in the worm though lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zzulu posted:

What got leaked

Yujiro Hanma fucks Ohma in the rear end

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lihito

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis posted:

They better not loving offscreen the Raian and Muteba fights

rear end...!!! gently caress!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol at Ohma doing the same training as Kuroki but even more over the top

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh poo poo Ryuki is going to get brainwashed isn't he

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also it's cool that they are returning to the shrewd corporate business elements of the manga.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Man I would rather see Seki and Haruo's tag match than a lot of tournament fights

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Eddie is strong as gently caress but he sure can't pick decent spare bodies lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao I'm betting that Xia Ji is going to turn out to be the head of the Worm and the one with the strongest Wu personality implant but doesn't display it because he is the Doppio to the Wu founder's Diavolo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao it would be funny if Rino seduced Masaki or something and got him to do this so she could inherit the company. and how the gently caress did hayami forget that the serial killer which he adopted precisely due to his strength was a nutjob?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh hey, it's that dipshit jobber again.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Koga: "Ryuki, what the gently caress is that smell of poop water on your shoes?"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

my guess is that they've read baki and think it'd be neat to make a yuujiro. why is any of this necessary to make that happen? who knows! it makes about as much sense as yuujiro hanma in general.

Except Yuujiro has been around since the start

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

thank god himuro didn't job lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

I'm just now catching up on a lot of chapters, and lol'ing at "Leader of the African Gangs"

to be fair I did found out that Japan does have a West African mafia acting there alongside the Yakuza