Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I discovered this last week and binge read it. I hope Kiryu and Ohma get together and have many many children together in the final chapter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jose posted:

its funny imo that the guy has contracted the heavenly wolves to take over behind the scenes or something despite their main fighter being absolutely trashed in the first round and the fact that metsudo has an agito level fighter as his main bodyguard

I like the fact that Agito is so powerful and feared everyone refers to all the top tier fighters as "Agito level"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

RareAcumen posted:

I don't know what manga you've been reading but that dude's got like 60 lbs and seven inches on Cosmo.

So did Adam "loving" Dudley and see how that ended for him

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I've been reading the vietnamese translation because I really want to see what happens next and it rules, even if I don't understand a single word of text on the page

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
maybe he'll pull some HxH poo poo and find out a way to fight after his death

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
he contorted himself into a hallway

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I want to see the clown guy fight another CEO

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

and that is why Adam Dudley is the best

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
if Akoya were an American cop he'd be fired for being too lenient

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

RareAcumen posted:

They didn't specifically confirm that so I prefer to imagine that he snuck in and started strangling her with the rope and that's just what she sleeps in.

why was he shirtless though

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

RareAcumen posted:

What, you wear a shirt when you're killing your family?

I mean Hannibal wore a full body suit so he wouldn't get DNA on him when he did his murders so yeah

although I guess when you're ultra-rich and the police are either impotent or completely batshit crazy you can just do whatever in your crime sprees

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Hypocrisy posted:

I feel like Ohma will barely lose to Raian and then take Cosmo's place for an immediate rematch.

Besides that, murder doctor maybe stab this dude in the face while he's out.

Ohma would never abandon Kazzy like that

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
he's one of the few people that recognizes Kazzy's potential and that speaks volumes about Ohma

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mary Annette posted:

After Cosmo responded to nearly being tortured to death by an unrepentant psychopath with the standard shonen ‘thanks for helping me get stronger, let’s fight again someday!’ I’m not so sure anymore. :(

he's definitely delirious from the trauma and blood loss

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
can't wait for the Ohma/Cos matchup to be 2 hospital beds bumping up against each other until one tips over

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm glad the Kurei Clan and Ohma borrowed their secret technique from King, The World's Strongest Man

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

tweet my meat posted:

Ohma, despite his newfound resolve, gets knocked out in the final round after hesitating while trying to remember the full name of his ultimate move

Flashing... Iron uh... Steel Redirection... Headbutt?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Niko's more well-known than I thought, I thought he was just a fight hobo that didn't know anyone.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Stairmaster posted:

Muteba is very generous in bed. I'm not even sure he's nutted once.

hes not even hard yet

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I just love the facial expressions here. They're both going completely berserk

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Gensai is basically Final Rihito

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
he's supposed to be the ace in the hole for the guy that has the closest chance to winning this whole thing

They also spent a chapter hyping up the ballet guy to be a super tough badass who gets instantly chumped by Julius so I think that was a decent amount of hype

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm going to miss Sekibayashi Jun, but Marvelous Seki is doing a great job as his replacement

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Electric Phantasm posted:

If this is the only sub in the tournament I'm not gonna be mad.

It would be great if that rule was solely added for the purpose of that gag

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jose posted:

when haru handed him the package i thought it was going to be some horrible smelling thing to overwhelm muteba

Muteba's been in a hot and sweaty orgy for the past week ain't no smell gonna bother him

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Hypocrisy posted:

Aww...Kiozan likes Jun now.

Fighting someone in a Kengan match is basically a fast track to a lifelong friendship. The Fang put a dent in Okubo's head and they're on pretty friendly terms now

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Julius is a good boy who follows the rules, he just gets his paycheck from an rear end in a top hat

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Jun's been storing a bunch of ketchup packets in his mouth for just this moment

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Muteba rips off the mask to reveal it was Marvelous Seki the whole time

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Joseance posted:

Unless seki has his heart on the wrong side I don't think it's that

Seki has a REALLY big heart both metaphorically and literally

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

fortunately, no matter who wins saw will still be available to do fight commentary afterward. rei's not one of the maim, mutilate and murder dudes despite being a former assassin.

he won't even need to be in the stadium, dude can shout commentary from the nearby beach

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

where the red fern gropes posted:

oh poo poo the last fight in this stage is gaolang vs fang

are there any other really good fights coming up

setsuna vs gensai is going to be really really good

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm glad they're doing another Kengan Ashura. I'm hoping it's what someone else mentioned a few pages back, another tournament with matchups we didn't see the first time around.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I like how your effectiveness as a fighter is directly proportional to how crazy of a face you can make during a fight

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ytlaya posted:

I was going to ask this; what do they even have kengan matches for? Is the dude who runs the village secretly a drug lord or something

they lend Saw Paing out as a human jackhammer

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Hypocrisy posted:

I wonder if Gensai is actually going to job here. Setsuna's whole obsession with Ohma already ended when Ohma beat Raian with the Niko style. It would kind of just be a repeat of Raian if they fought now.

Setsuna's still super obsessed with Ohma, he's just pissed that he's re-learned his martial arts skills instead of going wild

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I like how Setsuna is just muttering "niko style... kill..." the whole fight

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ytlaya posted:

He's not unscathed; his hearing is messed up, such that he's forced to resort to these robo-eyes (which is almost certainly more of a downside than an upside).

his balls have also been completely drained

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Joseance posted:

everyone pulling a shocked face except for Agito who just grins is great

Sen is also grinning but in more of a "I can't believe this loving guy" way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
what you're telling me that a 13 year old boy that's spent most of his life in a cage can't crush concrete with his bare hands?