Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Yeah I mean he's going the distance but there was basically zero doubt he was getting his poo poo packed in this fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Lt. Lizard posted:

Gensai does not give a single gently caress about stupid magic kung-fu bullshit and its great. :allears:

In a world of stupid shounen caricatures, his special trait is "Is the greatest living martial artist". Gee you twee gently caress, why don't you run straight at him some more? I bet that will work out for you.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

The thing you have forgotten is that Gensai is rad and not an rear end in a top hat. Stomping a broke bitch isn't rad.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

halleys comet posted:

Personally i think its cool how all the guys with super modes and ultimate finishing moves have lost to people who just have good punching technique and/or can punch really hard

Welcome to the secret of Kengan Ashura, share it with no-one.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
They harness the power of dying to stop giving a gently caress and go all out, and the end result is they die faster. It's fairly lovely as far as power-ups go.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Well he's clearly going to eat a loss, so I suppose that would justify it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Jose posted:

Gensai made no friends and only took on a student. This is why he's in the final

That's because he's already friends with everyone. There are no new people for him to be friends with, he's already friends with the maximum amount of people.