Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I know we say "this is how you do a fight scnene a lot" about Kengan Asura but

This is how you do a fight scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Yeah you go Kazzy :cool:

What a ride this has been, can't wait for the sequel

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Come on obviously it's gonna be Rihito

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

I'm loving this new badass Kazzy :allears:

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

That ponytail isn't going to be very practical in a grapple.

It's actually a clip-on, so when his opponent tries to yank it they'll do it with too much force and lose balance :haw:

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Honestly, animating Kengan in 2D with the same level of quality and intensity of Daromeon's art would require really top-level talents and a whole load of budget that they might not necessarily have.

It still looks fine so far, doesn't look as stiff or stilted as other 3D animes I've seen, so I'm reserving judgment until we see the actual episodes come out.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Yeah that's a fair point. It's a stark contrast from the very vivid and eye-catching covers. Maybe they just chose a brownish/muted palette for the trailer to make it seem "mature"? One can hope

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

This "Rookie King" is gonna job so hard

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

I thought the new guy would be some random rear end in a top hat jobber but we're already seeing some depth to him. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though.

RatHat posted:

Seeing the Yamashita eyes in the hands of an actual fighter would be cool.

Yasuo :getin:

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

So I assume the registration requirement is so they can run a background check on potential fighters to filter out the more bloodthirsty fighters and lessen the risks of fighters dying, in order to build a more civilized system of Kengan matches. So now it makes perfect sense why the underground fighting rings where these rules don't have to apply are "gaining momentum" as they called it. In turn, that means we could maybe expect to see the Kures or Bando on the enemy's side now, among others

The plot is shaping up quite nicely!

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Julius technically doesn't!

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Poor Mokichi, stuck being a jobber

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Aww, Rei's making friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

He deflected the bullets with his wristbones at a precise angle, totally different thing