Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I highly doubt this business with Purgatory is gonna be it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
This seems like a really short-sighted decision and I don't know how they could convince anyone who has their poo poo to give it up if there were other big series refused to do that.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Can't wait for the next chapter where Waka does something simple yet effective that Fei doesn't care about or sees coming because he's too busy going "oooo look at how powerful I am" and then proceeds to have a tantrum when he gets thrown out of the ring or something

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I just want physical volumes so I never have to deal with this site, or any other, again to (re-)read this series

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

How is this where you draw the line?

One of the earlier fights in the Ashura tournament involved a man with retractable bone swords that could build up gas in his heel to make his feet explode.

who was fighting the guy who could whip his arm so fast, it cracked the ground and could cleave a man in half, also

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Didn't the translation group take down all of their Kengan chapters?

Since they're now working in an official capacity since it got licensed, yes. Right now, Chapters 1-5 and 11 are all that's on MD and they all just link to Comikey. If you want to read all of it now, you'd have to take your chances elsewhere.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Has there been any word of a physical release or something cuz I would like to go thru Ashura again.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Nezu won the real battle, which is that he was able to stay with his gf and eventually got married while Rei got owned by running into old man Kuroki's fist

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
It's why I wish there was a physical release so I don't have to deal with this lovely site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I've checked out for a while now, but was there any news of a physical release of Ashura at some point?