Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
I started reading this manga yesterday evening and holy poo poo it's so good that I stayed up til 2 am and ended catching up with the english scans. Do you guys know how many volumes are published in Japan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Well that's a way to get all that content not yet translated.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Seiji Kishi made Angel Beats and Tsuki wa Kirei, which are romantic/emotional school comedies, and now I'm really curious about what he's going to make with Kengan Asura. I don't know anything about Larx, and from a quick google search they made lots of 3DCG animation for other anime, they never produced anything on their own.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
I loved the small talk between Kure clan members, it was really funny seeing people talking about their familes during an assassination mission.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
i have nothing to say but EAT poo poo SETSUNA