Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Danberu and Kengan. Sandrovich is truly a lover of the muscle arts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

All the girls in this series are top-tier

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Also it actually won the poll in 2015 (before mob psycho did), not last year. Hope that happens soon...

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It's not really relevant, but one of the MCs is a rich girl with the last name Soryuin, and she has a familiar looking sister

There are lots of little cross references and cameos like this

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

heres a handy thing

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

New

https://bato.to/reader#64a6350e18630a32

unfortunate but expected

Murder Sentai is an rear end in a top hat

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Remember that fighters and corporations are not kicked off the island after they lose (I think), which allows story stuff involving them to still happen even if they're not fighting in matches themselves

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Steamy

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Good luck Karla

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Venuz Patrol posted:

muteba's fun in the ring but lets face it meguro versus sekibayashi would be way more fun since they both have infinite endurance

also lets not forget that muteba's a weirdo sex pervert

He's just good at loving

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

And yet another Danberu cameo

https://i.imgur.com/V6VOl5W.jpg

Adam, and even his cowgirl groupie from the flashback

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

dogsicle posted:

it won that online survey the publisher runs, which usually results in an anime adaptation

It even won it before mob psycho did, but mob psycho got animated first

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The safest of the underground fighting leagues

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

http://bato.to/reader#a7a92cff9575ecc7

Chapter

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Rihito...

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

How many people have we seen killed so far?

Lots of people have been killed in flashbacks but I'm pretty sure Muteba killing Meguro is the only time someone has been killed outside of a flashback so far

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Oh right, Bando killed the other criminal guy in one second. That wasn't a flashback I think

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I can't help but feel hyped for the murderer whose always in super chains and kills people by cracking his joints or whatver it is he does

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Until he dies, in front my my eyes on a page, I’ll still believe in the power of of sudden miraculous developments.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

*puts on my quadruple layered hazmat suit*

Finally I am ready to read manga.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'm glad the god of war won

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I think I got spoiled on the finalists by glancing at a 4chan thread's OP. I'll try not to think about it!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

That guy seems like a real poo poo

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

thanks flaps

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I like how Kazzy is drawn normally proportioned in his two serious pages.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Ok I reread those chapters and have decided Julius is epic and should win

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

hope its another 300 chapters

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

Since the chapter ends on the headbutt as a cliffhanger instead of showing Saw winning the fight with the headbutt, then the fight definitely will not end with the headbutt. :smith:

There's still the possibility that Rei gains the advantage next chapter and then Saw wins in Chapter 152. :unsmith:

I mean, the last fight had muteba making seki explode into blood and the next chapter he just finished him

So the chapter structure isn’t absolute, though I don’t think Rei is done yet

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

gently caress Rei

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gensai is gonna use this lad as a toothpick

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

where the red fern gropes posted:

as jun and saw paing have shown us, the cool fighters don't win

rest in peace gensai, you're probably the most badass guy in the tournament but you don't have enough backstory for the author to keep you around

He’s got a bunch of mystery backstory tho

He knows Niko and and Setsuna’s master for one

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gensai needs to win because it was just established that his assassination technique is good for combat compared to Rei’s, so he’s the one that needs to absolutely destroy that guy

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

An origin story flashback? Setsuna is doomed, there's nothing left after that

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

mysterious

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I think we know his full life now

Not good for the apparent rival character to let that all slip when he’s not even fighting Ohma!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I really want the big beard to win

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It's the same as when he beat Rihito, he let him show off what he had then busted out the lances and ended him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I can see any of the next 4 fighters making it to the semis, though the fang is the favorite to make it of course. Gensai beating Rei is all but assured, and I think he of all people has the highest chance of beating the fang (not counting Ohma’s protagonist advantage)

Prediction: Gensai advances to the finals