Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

Just use mangadex, I still dunno why people use kissmanga and keep linking it here, it's the only thread I check where people do it all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

Electric Phantasm posted:

Come to think of it, was it by chance that Ohma ran into Nogi's original fighter from the very beginning of Ashura and took his spot as a Kengan fighter?

Ohma mentioned himself that he was following the guy to beat him and get his spot so he could find the guy who killed his master.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

Brought To You By posted:

So what are the odds that Xia here is a substitute as well? Seems anticlimactic that he can't even put up a fight even if it is Raian dishing out the pain

Very likely if you check out some of the previous chapters where he appeared compared to this one.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

There has been more Fist of the Seeker characters in Omega so I wouldn't be surprised if a few are in Purgatory.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I'm gonna assume this guy is a Wu since he has the characteristic dark eyes and also a vaguely Chinese-lookin' outfit.

He's probably this guy from Fist of the Seeker, they are pretty similar.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

The fact that Bando used to work with Worm will probably mean the yakuza and cops he killed were part of Worm.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

Dropping a series is fine, hey if they donīt wanna work on it anymore that's cool (donīt believe for a second the whole "it's stopping a official release nonsense, I guess they just got tired of it).

But deleting all the previous translated chapters? That's so dumb and pure ego bullshit.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't think the deletion really means much. it'll stay up on other aggregators and mangadex is still busted.

Of course but just the action of trying to do it is sucky.

Actually that whole post just screams :fap:

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

Electric Phantasm posted:

They still haven't said anything about what a tiger vessel even is, right?

My theory is some sort of body control tech by the other Niko. He wants someone's body that can use all the powerups and techniques at 100% without dying and control that body. He's the tiger who wants a vessel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

tweet my meat posted:

https://www.hokutonogun.com/?p=44582

Yep it's HnG, this is basically the best case scenario.

Edit:misread, they're using their translation as a base I think, but I don't think HnG is actually doing it.

quote:

"To those who believed in us, thank you.

To those who doubted us, you’re welcome.

To Scans of Metsudo, A for effort."

oh gently caress off