Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Brought To You By posted:

Gensai seems to be training Rihito, or at the very least allows Rihito to join him in his morning training routine. You have a couple of fighters pair off in a mentor/mentee role like Jun and the Himilayan guy.

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Jose posted:

i thought there was a new chapter out to read at work

I did too and then again when I saw these posts :saddowns:

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Suspicious Lump posted:

fu

our boy is going to smash the gently caress out of that bodysuit wearing weirdo.

I will foolishly back this hope.

...I hope he at least injuries him a bit.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Suspicious Lump posted:

Calling it again: dirty cop is going to replace COSMO.

NO.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Muteba continues to be great in the extra chapter.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

ugh, and now there are all these badly injured winners and the loving cop is barely hurt at all

hosed up that Bando is going to be the one going back to jail/death.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Jose posted:

Ohma suddenly being capable of beating fang despite apparently losing his memory in this flashback seems unlikely but whatever

Can't believe nobody commented on the fact setsuna used his flashback to give ohmas his

Clearly, he learned it after his defeat at Gensai's hands.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Tonfa posted:

This is exactly what should happen with our half dead protagonist going out there against King Muscle tbh. The eventual reversal is undoubtedly going to be

I dunno, Wak may be a freak of human muscular development honed into a terrifying weapon, but Ohma has Kazzy on his side.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Daily Kengan will be missed, but this is a great place for the break.

Now excuse me while I twitch like a fiend.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
It turns out the real chairmanship of the Kengan association was the friends we made along the way.

Goddamn that was good.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Gonna call it now: Gaolang broke their fall with his arm, so he touched the outside of the ring first; Carlos wins on ring-out.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Plutonis posted:

If Julius loses i'll close this thread

Does this include if Julius loses via killing his opponent?

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
:hmmyes:

Now, when does that drat issue drop?!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
an unrelated understanding of muscles

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
I would assume that Gensai's hands are clean because he can punch or otherwise torque the blood off.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Caidin posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1099473

Mighty boyfriend and animal abuse man simply do not respect this tournament. Can true love win out!? Medel book cover, lol

I'm gonna be really annoyed if we don't see Gaoh take Koga out on a date before this is over

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

JamMasterJim posted:

EVIL IS ON THE MOVE (while 1 guy is an outsider ally and the other was a middle management weakling). At this point, Worm is just a gag about evil organization hijinks and failings.

perhaps it is the Worm that is the real Gu

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Real big fan of

Agito just plain ol' turning into some sort of water rubber snake here

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

See, his problem was that he didn't rely on solid fundamentals.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
I dunno, the way

quote:

But as time went by and this never happened, we realized that as long as we were translating the series with quality translations and dynamic typesetting, there would be muted demand for an official release, and our continued work on the series was hurting the artists and their publisher in this way
sounds like it was a proactive move. Maybe spurred on by someone contacting them? But that doesn't read to me as "an official translation is in the works."

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Ytlaya posted:

Gensai will finally fight his true peer in the form of Rihito in 1-2 years.

You know, I'd be really happy if that was done as a serious turn.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Someone hasn't improved their fundamentals.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Yeah, I'm going to be mildly disappointed if the average inhabitant isn't just a Fist of the North Star extra.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Warden posted:

That's 100% what is going to happen, at least to the one attacking him.

awwwww, I wanted to see him do something

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
There's the edged weapons.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
I kinda like we hired all these super elite groups to run security but the organization was poo poo so it's just causing problems and am frankly much more interested in that.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
This may be stupider than I'm prepared to endure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Brought To You By posted:

No amount of no-breathing bullshit would save him from flesh eating bacteria. I refuse to acknowledge his lack of concern as anything more than him being incredibly bland.

I'm going to assume that he has an incredibly out of date theory of medicine and assumes it all works by miasma.