Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013

Hellbunny posted:

Sooooooo is there anyway to read the Japanese RAWS? I can only find them in thai which is... weird.

If you can install the Manga One (マンガワン) app on your phone, the entire series is there. It works on a daily stamina system, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
This is my favorite match of the first round :allears:

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013

Hate-Senpai posted:

Wait is that legit art?

The physical volumes always have cheesecake like this under the front cover, as well as some silly 4koma style situations under the back.

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
He's been wearing a hoodie this entire time so the artist doesn't have to draw his arm tattoos anymore

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
Jun's just been thinking to himself this entire fight, so he's not a very good commentator.

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
Himuro's arm being perpetually broken was a huge meme in the Japanese comment section.

Dr Christmas posted:

What I'm wondering is, after all the stuff we've seen people quickly recover from, Why does Himuro still have his arm in a cast? Haruo iswalking around after being impaled.

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
As far as I'm aware Adam says "homo" originally.

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
Ringout unfamiliarity would have never happened with Kiozan

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
I predict Rihito wins through the revelation that his toes also have incredible gripping power

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
The only reason Medicine Man showed up again was because he was popular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
I do miss the Gensai's friend with a gun memes