Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm reading this now and almost caught up after starting yesterday. So far my favourite fighters are

Fang looks really boring but I'm excited to see him fight, his design is just way less extravagant than expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nikaido easily beat 3 to take their spot and was ruined. Granted Setsuna is the presumed endgame Fang shouldn't struggle with 5

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I like Okuba because he's one of the boyos

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'll have to go Super Saiyan to take you down, Fang of Metsudo!

... what is a super saying? :saddowns:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Unless you're only acting

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I didn't realise that was next. Figure it'll give us some more insight into the Asura form considering that girl mentioned it was similar to the Kure clans removal.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The author has a bit of a pattern of letting each fighter get a cool move or tide turning moment in but you can usually tell who will win based on the order of who powered up when but the Sekibayashi fight I literally had no idea who would win and so many times I was like "that's the end of it drat". Also the Fatty VS Cop fight I thought was gonna be a win for fatty tbh.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if his employer hadn't ruined him the strongest man of the himalayas could have been a contender

I was glad to see that his tribe elders were there and I was hoping they'd help him recover but then he got the ultimate master.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The idiot four are highly blessed beings

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Crazy that Fang beat Okubo by offering some chick's number in exchange for forfeit

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It was cool to me that Fang stopped pretty quick once he realised he'd won/leveled up instead of mashing Okubo's head

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

fa-GYO posted:

If you think Jun is going to go heel in front of his new himelayan manchild fanboy then I hope Muteba is contracted to hunt you down and obliterate your dick and balls with a terminator vice grip to keep your brains out of the gene pool.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kazzy is most attractive to me as I am attracted to intelligence. His genius business iq and keen observations are to die for

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Police guy boring to me, curious to see if part 2 is a good timeskip or anything. Like if it just continues on I donít get the end of prologue thing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Your life rights are revoked if you support cop over Cosmo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

His are the most hard to predict fights because you have no idea if he's hurt or ahHA I was acting

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The fang would only be better if the old dude was his own champion like netero or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

dude posts like that dude Sen ruined