Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

And we just talked last week how this manga does a good job giving even the obvious jobbers a good fight, what a terrible chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

https://mangadex.org/chapter/457053/1

God drat Raians face :stare:

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

So Julius is basically just Jack Hanma from Baki?

I am perfectly fine with this.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Despite all that speed its just a straight line charge with no maneuverability, so its easy to counter.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Nogi is going to declare his eternal love for Kazuo next chapter.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

By beating Gensai here agito will break his limits and achieve his true form.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Dr Christmas posted:

During the Gensai/Setsuna fight, Jerry Tyson feels something familiar about Gensai, then had a sudden realization of something that means Gensai "can't be defeated." We were never told what that was, right?

That realization was about the fact that despite all of Setsunas attacks Gensai hadn't moved an inch from his starting position

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

With the Wu guy participating its practically guaranteed that Raian will be joining the tournament.

I still dont think that the beard will be joining because he feels too "strong" so instead Rihito will be joining while he spectates the fights.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Oh hey, It's Wyald from Berserk.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

I immediately thought about posting an image like that too.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Kanos posted:

Doubly so because the rules are tighter than they were when he competed so he wouldn't really be able to dip into his well of dirty tricks like eye gouges and heart punches if needed without getting DQed or penalized.

Have they actually said at any point what ruleset the tournament is using?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

The ninja getup made me overlook it at first, but look at the guys feet.

He might do Rihito's ripper move with his legs.