Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Caidin posted:

Is it kinda weird I want the more humane underground bloodsport competition not dominated by politicking CEO's to get clowned on, just because of how smug they are about their match rules?

Not at all, since it's the plaything of an impulsive manchild CEO who badly needs to get taken down a peg or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Catpetter1981 posted:

I was not expecting my country to be represented in the tournament.

I can however attest that Singaporean chicken rice is loving delicious, and that it's absolutely vital that the Kengan Association records the information on the Purgatory fighters' favourite foods.

Artelier posted:

OUR MALAYSIAN CHICKEN RICE IS SUPERIOR I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH* OVER THIS

Kengan Gamma plot confirmed, can't wait.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

tweet my meat posted:

Good to see Daromeon rocking the black lives matter shirt in the behind the scenes panels.

Yeah, for all the normal reasons plus it gives me hope that murdercop will finally, finally get his poo poo properly wrecked.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Brought To You By posted:

I'll admit, I'm impressed by monkey man's opening moves here. I just wish his face would have a consistent model.

You noticed this too? Dude's had like a half-dozen faces but they're all equally douchey so I guess it's OK.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Zodiac5000 posted:

If Okubo absolutely destroys somebody in that clown outfit I will be very happy. I do kinda wonder where on the tier list Okubo falls in general though. He's got STRONG FUNDAMENTALS, which is a mark in his favor, but he lacks a beard, a weird face, or some other gimmick. Maybe that's the clown outfit's purpose?

- With Rihito and Kaneda, one of the 'three idiots' faction

- Horny but bad at dating

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

RatHat posted:

So spoilers are out, the next is match is Nicolas Le Banner vs Murdercop, and Murdercop is in a very bad mood.

Rooting so hard for Murdered Cop.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Oh yeah, we know exactly where to find the black ops war criminal with extremely sensitive classified info but he's affiliated with an underground Japanese martial arts league like, poo poo, he's p much untouchable, might as well be in another galaxy

Yes, I know that's not inaccurate for this particular organization, but the offhand way the line is delivered just slays me. :D

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Oh hello there Hiyama, I see that you still haven't learned a goddamn thing, how's that working out for you

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

I am willing to forgive a LOT in exchange for some meaningful comeuppance for Murdercop.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Mary Annette posted:

I am willing to forgive a LOT in exchange for some meaningful comeuppance for Murdercop.

Well, gently caress. Surely, next time-

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Lt. Lizard posted:

If Lihito actually achieves the potential he is implied to have due to being a disciple of The Beard and crawls into Top Tier during this tournament, I will forgive a lot of the misgivings I have about Omega.

You misspelled 'If Murdercop ever gets any meaningful comeuppance', but I get the sentiment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

No Wave posted:

Baki and Ippo do a good job because even the gifted talents aren't just Good.
Technically correct, as Yuujiro is just God.