Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Begemot posted:

Wakatsuki literally said he was impressed by how strong decathlon guy was at the end of the chapter. And last time said he had to go all-out from the start to stand a chance.

Dude was real strong.

He only used his right arm through the entire fight, and didn't bother dodging any attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
Ohma is injured in the penultimate match, Kazuo is forced to fight in his place for the final.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i haven't seen a single kengan fighter who could compare to one punch gal

Has Danberu done a beach chapter yet? I could see them getting lost at sea and accidentally winning the Kengan tournament.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Jose posted:

so who's julius going to make friends with first now that he's lost?

The crazy doctor.