Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I will deeply enjoy if somebody's downfall comes about because they didn't pick the right phone app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
If I'm a corporation, the idea that the potential rules allow for such an insanely random outcome to occur would be a red flag to end all red flags.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Yeah, but if Purgatory wins they're keeping their rules, right? If I'm a corporation in the Kengan Association I have a fairly reasonable degree of confidence that the better fighter wins (barring poo poo like Raian playing with his food). Seeing an outcome where it ends up a draw despite one fighter completely outclassing the other in every way would be a concerning thing to base business on.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I love how the king of Thailand is still just super chill about this. He's just having a good time hanging out and he's not mad at Gaolong at all.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

AtomikKrab posted:

Uh, There is a chance

The falcon might have passed out from bloodloss right before rihitio blacked out. More importantly rihito is on top isn't he? if the falcon can't get up and they are both out... rihito kinda wins?

If this happens I would be happy.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
This new fang rules.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
When bone-sword doctor rappels in from the ceiling with face healing juice shooting out his feet you're gonna feel real foolish.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
If Okubo absolutely destroys somebody in that clown outfit I will be very happy. I do kinda wonder where on the tier list Okubo falls in general though. He's got STRONG FUNDAMENTALS, which is a mark in his favor, but he lacks a beard, a weird face, or some other gimmick. Maybe that's the clown outfit's purpose?

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
If Kazzy ever stops flop sweating literally every time anything happens I will stop reading this manga.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
That is a valid point. Hanafusa is basically a medicine wizard, I'm sure a quarter-size hole in a head isn't even in the top ten of dumb fighter bullshit he's fixed.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
My only real complaint is that I'm not sure you can escape an armbar like that. I'm willing to stomach all the magical Kung Fu stuff but he was in a clean armbar with a broken arm and he just... Broke out. The whole point of the armbar is that you can't just spin your torso and fight back like that! His whole arm should have popped off! It wasn't wizard Kung Fu, it wasn't biology, it was just a guy spinning his entire torso in a way the armbar is designed to stop and having the force to magic punch somebody. I don't even know why that's where my mind says 'what, no that's dumb' but it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I look at this as an opportunity for greatness. When Eddie holds down his head with one arm and dismantles Raian with the other, it'll be perfect. Preferably he has a cigar in this scenario.