Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

this is a thread for discussing our favorite burritos. my favorite taqueria is Oscar's Very Mexican in sacramento, ca- i usually get the breakfast burrito, no meat add beans! if im in the mood for a more traditional burrito i go with a chicken super minus crema. i just feel crema overwhelms the burrito and doesnt add much but thats just my opinion- feel free to disagree!!!!!!!!!! anyway post your favorite burritos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

btw dont you loving dare post about chipotle in here

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I like chipotle

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Tricky D posted:

I like chipotle

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

get the gently caress out of my thread

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I mean, it's not New Mexican gas station burrito good, but you could do worse.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I made a dessert burrito with nutella, cream cheese and trail mix. It was pretty good, i think next time it needs more though.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

you people are monsters

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

taco bell seven layer burrito then i crunch up a cool ranch doritos loco taco in there and its way more layers than i am able to count to any time im going to taco bell iykwim

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Chipotle burritos are too big. Don't get me wrong I'm a loving pig and love getting a giant meal, but if I can't pretend I'm eating a big soft wiener then I don't see the point of burritos at all.

Also taco bell should bring back the Bell Beefer, but I guess that's not a burrito.

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

people think anna's taqueria has gone downhill but it will always have a special place in my heart

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
- pollo (chicken)
- black beans
- sweet potato
- lots of cilantro
guac
a lil bit of queso fresco
that would be my go-to burrito I don't know if I can name a favorite burrito establishment, hope this helps

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Dollar menu cheesy bean and rice, 10 of them please and a diet mountain dew with no ice

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

if we're talking taco bell im a grilled stuft man personally

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Is a crunchwrap supreme a burrito? Makes you think

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tricky D posted:

I like chipotle

Yeah it's good authentic Mexican, you don't find food like that every day

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

those $1 microwave ones where the usda grade d beef oil leaks through and cements half of it to the plate while its nuking

i used to burn my fingers on them because the tortilla gets lava hot but eventually you build up callouses same thing with your rear end hole

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

the great deceiver posted:

if we're talking taco bell im a grilled stuft man personally

That's like 9100 calories you should take better care of your colon you never know when it'll come in handy

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

criscodisco posted:

That's like 9100 calories you should take better care of your colon you never know when it'll come in handy

This is a euphemism for fisting you

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I used to love those grilled stuffed burritos, but they've gotten as expensive as real burritos from a good place.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I take a can of chili with beans, then slow cook it for half an hour with half a can of nacho cheese. Then I dump it into a tortilla shell with a ton of mozz and some salsa verde.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Chipotle also has great interior design

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Harald posted:

- pollo (chicken)
- black beans
- sweet potato
- lots of cilantro
guac
a lil bit of queso fresco
that would be my go-to burrito I don't know if I can name a favorite burrito establishment, hope this helps

thanks for your contribution harald although im not sure what to think about sweet potato in my bur-bur

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Qdoba and Moe's are also pretty good but not as authentic as Chipotle

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I'll check it out sometime OP

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Taqueria Uruapan in Portland Oregon makes a burrito that's twice as good as anything you'd find in the Mission. They changed locations (or maybe closed up?) years ago which was long after I left that pit of a city so I don't know if they even exist any more.

They don't have a bunch of loving options you just order the burrito and specify the meat. If you want salsa they've got an avacado based green one, a roasted red one and a firey tomatillo based one in big white buckets on a table that you can put on your drat self. The specials were written on a paper plate tacked up on the wall.

I don't know if this is them but this is what their burritos looked like

raton fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jan 31, 2017

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Remember when taco Bell had the fire pits out front? I know everyone is sue happy these days but they should bring them back so hookers have a place to chuck their crack babies

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

criscodisco posted:

This is a euphemism for fisting you

hardcore_fisting_after_eating_burrito_xxx_gay.mp4

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Sheep-Goats posted:

Taqueria Uruapan in Portland Oregon makes a burrito that's twice as good as anything you'd find in the Mission. They changed locations (or maybe closed up?) years ago which was long after I left that pit of a city so I don't know if they even exist any more.

i respect your opinion sheep-goats but i cannot find it in my heart to actually believe that there are better taquerias in portland than in the mission

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

thanks for your contribution harald although im not sure what to think about sweet potato in my bur-bur

maybe you should give it a try the skyis the limit when it comes to burrito fillings

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

SeXReX posted:

I made a dessert burrito with nutella, cream cheese and trail mix. It was pretty good, i think next time it needs more though.

brilliant

also i'm high

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

i respect your opinion sheep-goats but i cannot find it in my heart to actually believe that there are better taquerias in portland than in the mission

There is only one better taqueria in Portland than in the Mission, or there was only one, I don't know if TU still exists. The other burritos on offer in Portland are definitely a notch below what you find in the Mission, at best.

But it was definitely and certifiably better. The only things I used to do when visiting Portland was go to Powell's, drive out to the coast, eat at Taqueria Uruapan (and Nicholas for lebbo food), and piss off hipsters in the bars.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

My elementary school cafeteria used to make lasagna with chopped up hot dogs instead of ground beef and I know you're thinking "well that sounds terrible" but I tell you what after 6 years you began to wonder why those shiftless Italians never thought of it so what I'm saying is you should expand your horizons you never know what you'll like if you just try it

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

criscodisco posted:

My elementary school cafeteria used to make lasagna with chopped up hot dogs instead of ground beef and I know you're thinking "well that sounds terrible" but I tell you what after 6 years you began to wonder why those shiftless Italians never thought of it so what I'm saying is you should expand your horizons you never know what you'll like if you just try it

This is still about fisting you

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Sheep-Goats posted:

There is only one better taqueria in Portland than in the Mission, or there was only one, I don't know if TU still exists. The other burritos on offer in Portland are definitely a notch below what you find in the Mission.

But it was definitely and certifiably better. The only things I used to do when visiting Portland was go to Powell's, drive out to the coast, eat at Taqueria Uruapan (and Nicholas for lebbo food), and piss off hipsters in the bars.

after you edited your post to include more details and pics i am fairly convinced. all the signs of a good taqueria are there. actually i havent even been to the mission since before i went to prison so that would have been like 5 years ago, the only taqueria i really remember there is el faro.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Is it like a kebab?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

we made burritos in prison btw

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Sheep-Goats posted:

They don't have a bunch of loving options you just order the burrito and specify the meat. If you want salsa they've got an avacado based green one, a roasted red one and a firey tomatillo based one in big white buckets on a table that you can put on your drat self. The specials were written on a paper plate tacked up on the wall.

I don't know if this is them but this is what their burritos looked like

That place looks like a dump so that probably is a good burrito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

we made burritos in prison btw

Did you make them in the toilet

• Locked thread