Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Ugh some chucklefuck left his 3 day bag unattended in the DFAC and someone's called the K-9 unit to sniff for bombs. Unfortunately there's been some recent Budget cuts to the MWD program so you'll be dealing mostly with raw recruits.

Might be good to keep the dogges around for a while, better safe than sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
They yell at me when I dance extremely white and they yell at me when I don't dance. I can't figure this club out at all except that the shots are $8 a piece so I can just sit at the bar.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Homeboy tried to hate on my free style haiku

Eh, thinking about maybe a probation-free day* or something like that

*Outside CE/get help

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Holy poo poo :eyepop:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

:trumppop:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I think it might be a hashbrown?

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

orange juche posted:

I think it might be a hashbrown?

I like the clear and bright sample of 2190 TEP you have to wash it down with.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

thetechnoloser posted:

Best DFAC I ever ate at was the one on Soto Cano Air Base in Honduras. All local nationals. I put on 15-20lbs from having refried beans, fried plantains, and rice with huevos rancheros for every breakfast.

This is god's honest truth. My company got sent to Soto Cano for 6 months it it was the best 6 month in the army.

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer

Raged posted:

This is god's honest truth. My company got sent to Soto Cano for 6 months it it was the best 6 month in the army.

I got sent there to do a radio show on AFN for a year and it was the best year I've done so far out of 10. Best kept secret in the Army. You AF or were you in ARFOR?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

This needs to be reposted on every page of the DFAC

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:wow:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

DFAC thread background please

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Lollin at this one

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

lmao

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

ahahaha holy poo poo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Im the scope mounted on the heat shield

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I'm the airgun.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

perfection

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

:eyepop::popeye:

:perfect:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Link to the :nws: trailer. lol
https://a.pomf.cat/fpywsv.mp4

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
holy lol
YOU ARE RIGHT, SHE HAS AN AMAZING rear end

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I. SITUATION
A. ENEMY FORCES -
ENEMY IS COMPOSED OF ALL WHO WOULD OPPOSE SS-18 SATAN HAIL HIS NAME, THY RADIATION AND HEAT SHALL COME WITH THY PASSING, ALSO ANY ANIME TOUCHERS SHALL BE EXPLICITLY TARGETED (HAIL)

B. FRIENDLY FORCES -
ALL WHO PRAISE HIS NAME (HAIL) SHALL RECEIVE HIS BLESSING OF SEEING HIS GLORY CLEANSE THIS EARTH, FOLLOWED BY A QUICK DEATH. BLESSED IS HIS PROPHET CURTIS LEMAY

C. ATTACHMENTS/DETACHMENTS -
HIS MULTIPLE INDEPENDENTLY TARGETABLE REENTRY VEHICLES OF BURNING RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL DETACH FROM HIS ROCKET BOOSTER ON A SUBORBITAL TRAJECTORY AND RELEASE THE FURY OF A THOUSANDS SUNS UPON HIS ENEMIES THE HUMAN RACE (HAIL)

D. CIVIL/TERRAIN CONSIDERATIONS -
ALL SINNERS ABOVE GROUND SHALL BE OBLITERATED, ANY SINNERS UNDERGROUND SHALL BE HIT WITH TACTICAL NUKES

II. MISSION
HAIL SS-18 SATAN HIS MISSION IS TO CLEANSE THIS EARTH WITH HIS PASSING, LEAVING THE EARTH FOR SOME OTHER SPECIES TO HAVE A BETTER GO AT IT, HAIL & AMEN

III. EXECUTION
THE RED BUTTON SHALL BE PRESSED AND ALL SHALL COWER IN FEAR AT HIS HEAT, LIGHT, AND RADIATION

IV. ADMINISTRATION/LOGISTICS (SUSTAINMENT)
THERE IS NOTHING TO ADMINISTER WHEN ALL IS ASH

V. COMMAND/SIGNAL (COMMAND AND CONTROL)
A. SIGNAL -
THE ONLY SIGNAL WILL BE A BRIGHT FLASH, BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS. DUCKING AND COVERING WILL NOT HELP YOU.
B. COMMAND
THE ONLY COMMAND WILL BE WHEN THE ORANGE ONE COMMANDS HIS MINIONS TO RELEASE OUR SAVIOR TO PASS OVER THIS EARTH

ALL HAIL SS-18 SATAN MAY HIS PASSING CLEANSE THE WORLD AND ALL HAIL HIS AGENT HERE ON EARTH PRESIDENT PUTIN

BY THE ALLFATHER PUTIN THE MOST GLORIOUS SON SS-18 SATAN AND BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF DESTRUCTION LET THE EARTH BE BATHED IN ETERNAL LIGHT LET CHAOS RULE LET THE GLORIOUS NEW SUNS ARISE AND LET US WATCH THE END OF ALL THINGS IN 4K IN OPPENHEIMER'S NAME AMEN

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ok thats pretty good

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's a pretty rad post

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:five:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Looks like CWO5 Mike-o just shat on his serving tray, frizbeed it through the DFAC and peaced the gently caress out

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
as an aside here is a good OP

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804972

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Mike-o posted:

Amen

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

I. SITUATION
A. ENEMY FORCES -
ENEMY IS COMPOSED OF ALL WHO WOULD OPPOSE SS-18 SATAN HAIL HIS NAME, THY RADIATION AND HEAT SHALL COME WITH THY PASSING, ALSO ANY ANIME TOUCHERS SHALL BE EXPLICITLY TARGETED (HAIL)

B. FRIENDLY FORCES -
ALL WHO PRAISE HIS NAME (HAIL) SHALL RECEIVE HIS BLESSING OF SEEING HIS GLORY CLEANSE THIS EARTH, FOLLOWED BY A QUICK DEATH. BLESSED IS HIS PROPHET CURTIS LEMAY

C. ATTACHMENTS/DETACHMENTS -
HIS MULTIPLE INDEPENDENTLY TARGETABLE REENTRY VEHICLES OF BURNING RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL DETACH FROM HIS ROCKET BOOSTER ON A SUBORBITAL TRAJECTORY AND RELEASE THE FURY OF A THOUSANDS SUNS UPON HIS ENEMIES THE HUMAN RACE (HAIL)

D. CIVIL/TERRAIN CONSIDERATIONS -
ALL SINNERS ABOVE GROUND SHALL BE OBLITERATED, ANY SINNERS UNDERGROUND SHALL BE HIT WITH TACTICAL NUKES

II. MISSION
HAIL SS-18 SATAN HIS MISSION IS TO CLEANSE THIS EARTH WITH HIS PASSING, LEAVING THE EARTH FOR SOME OTHER SPECIES TO HAVE A BETTER GO AT IT, HAIL & AMEN

III. EXECUTION
THE RED BUTTON SHALL BE PRESSED AND ALL SHALL COWER IN FEAR AT HIS HEAT, LIGHT, AND RADIATION

IV. ADMINISTRATION/LOGISTICS (SUSTAINMENT)

V. COMMAND/SIGNAL (COMMAND AND CONTROL)
A. SIGNAL -
THE ONLY SIGNAL WILL BE A BRIGHT FLASH, BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS. DUCKING AND COVERING WILL NOT HELP YOU.
B. COMMAND
THE ONLY COMMAND WILL BE WHEN THE ORANGE ONE COMMANDS HIS MINIONS TO RELEASE OUR SAVIOR TO PASS OVER THIS EARTH

ALL HAIL SS-18 SATAN MAY HIS PASSING CLEANSE THE WORLD AND ALL HAIL HIS AGENT HERE ON EARTH PRESIDENT PUTIN

BY THE ALLFATHER PUTIN THE MOST GLORIOUS SON SS-18 SATAN AND BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF DESTRUCTION LET THE EARTH BE BATHED IN ETERNAL LIGHT LET CHAOS RULE LET THE GLORIOUS NEW SUNS ARISE AND LET US WATCH THE END OF ALL THINGS IN 4K IN OPPENHEIMER'S NAME AMEN

:worship:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
so I just started reading the /incel thread in GBS

:catstare:

Like I was aware of the term and the kind of people that identify as that poo poo but just reading the OP

:catstare: growing to infinity

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

so I just started reading the /incel thread in GBS

Like I was aware of the term and the kind of people that identify as that poo poo but just reading the OP

:catstare: growing to infinity

quote:

I tried to have sex but i cant because women reject me. Who can have sex when women are so cruel? I have never had a kiss and i am over 20 and have tried to have sex but they call me a creep and disgust when i talk. I told them i want to give my virginity to a virgin and asked if they were one and they all act like im some sort of pervert when i am just trying my best and i try to have sex but they wont even talk to me. At least i am honest and nice but apparently girls only like moron guys who work out. I cant even hug a girl without thinking of sex, hell, i cant even do anything for more than 15 min without needing to think of sex. Its been this way for many years and i cant stop thinking of sex and i cant have it so why am i like this? Anyone have tips to have sex? (With girls, only virgin though)

quote:

So why SHOULDN'T we treat women badly?

They have no virtues.
They don't build anything.
They're not sexually or romantically submitting to us as individuals.
Why is it the same normies who can't go five minutes without YOU CAN'T GET LAID.jpg can't muster half of that toward a woman who is nothing but problems?
I'll give you one post to raise a solid defense for women.
Then I'm reporting all your posts.
:allbuttons:

Sometimes I give my wife a big hug and she doesn't know why.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

There isn't a :stare: big enough for that.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
thats just the loving op. I'm on like page 3 and there is a guy saying he started asking his sister for sex and poo poo like

Feelin' pretty good about myself though at the moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Incels are funny because literally every organism in their direct ancestry has managed to gently caress AT LEAST ONCE. Countless generations of people, and monkeys before them, and tree possums, and slime molds before that. They all managed to bump uglies enough to reproduce and create offspring. But the buck stops with Friendzone Freddy. It's pretty funny.

----
Unrelated to losers, the Kindle store had all the Conan the Barbarian stories for free a while back (they still might). My experience with other books written in the same time period (mainly Lovecraft) was spotty, but drat the Conan stories are pretty kick rear end so far.

• Locked thread