Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«65 »
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

By looking far out into the 209 we are also looking far back into time, back toward the horizon of the universe, back toward the epoch of the Stockton Slap.

Nm lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This pic just came up in my fb memories lol

I sent a picture from a different angle of that to maffew buildings in boot camp to keep him up to date with the world outside.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This pic just came up in my fb memories lol

nice

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

Fun Shoe

Rigel posted:

This podcast episode with Alex Jones and Joe Rogan has started recording, and Eddie Bravo is apparently there too. No way I'm listening to that shitshow.

Bravo is a goddamn idiot and is ruining a potentially funny podcast

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Which one is Alex Jones again?

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

"First lesson. Stick 'em with the pointy end."

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

Fun Shoe

CommonShore posted:

Which one is Alex Jones again?

A complete mentalist, vampire pedo google AI human counterstrike!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Szymanski posted:

A complete mentalist, vampire pedo google AI human counterstrike!

Ah that's fine. I was worried he was a Nazi.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

Nope, just Nazi adjacent

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Races shouldn't mix!
Down with half-breeds!
I hope black athletes get charged with rape because it would be funny!

Mr. Nice! posted:

I sent a picture from a different angle of that to maffew buildings in boot camp to keep him up to date with the world outside.

Happy pre WME memories Alex Jones taught us Barack is literally a demon. Powerful!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

By looking far out into the 209 we are also looking far back into time, back toward the horizon of the universe, back toward the epoch of the Stockton Slap.

Eddie bravo is a father of a human child

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

Keep your energy high with my Beast Power Rap

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/s...931820352696320

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Riggs: The history of America is actually written in the blood of black people.

Murtaugh: I'm not too old for this poo poo!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Marching Powder posted:

Lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Riggs could fight off his back.

Bundt Cake
Aug 16, 2003
;(

Marching Powder posted:

hahaha

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm Keven and I wouldn't do that. It'll KILL jobs.

...and I sure wouldn't do that.

Good branding

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

I don't promote fights, I pick fights. I'm better than Jon Jones. I'm better than Sean Combs. I am even better than John Holmes.

Who the gently caress is JUDO DAN KELLY?

Also, you mentioned Sage having to be taught about racism earlier. I need to hear more. His bewildered by the world innocence is hysterical and immensely likable.

Dan Didio
Apr 6, 2009

"Don't over-mythologize it, kid. Knock his ass out."

Captain Log posted:

Yeah, nah, get hosed, mate.

Dan Didio
Apr 6, 2009

Tyron Woodley took Sage to see The Birth of a Nation and Sage got so angry he ripped a bunch of fruit in half.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Captain Log posted:

Also, you mentioned Sage having to be taught about racism earlier. I need to hear more. His bewildered by the world innocence is hysterical and immensely likable.

He's an Australian judo dad with a surprisingly good UFC record whose fights tend to be bloody and fun, except for one of his fights, which was one of the worst modern UFC fights I've ever seen. I'm not going to tell you which one it was.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

I don't promote fights, I pick fights. I'm better than Jon Jones. I'm better than Sean Combs. I am even better than John Holmes.

CommonShore posted:

He's an Australian judo dad with a surprisingly good UFC record whose fights tend to be bloody and fun, except for one of his fights, which was one of the worst modern UFC fights I've ever seen. I'm not going to tell you which one it was.

Ahhhh, that's why it firmly ejected itself from my memory.

Dan Didio posted:

Yeah, nah, get hosed, mate.

Cheers, mate.

Dan Didio
Apr 6, 2009

Misha Cirkunov, Rick Story and Lorenz Larkin are apparently no longer on the UFC roster.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

I love you boy, One Pack, always.

Lipstick Apathy

CommonShore posted:

I love JUDO DAD Kelly. gently caress...what a guy. Who was it that just called him out?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Dan Didio posted:

Misha Cirkunov, Rick Story and Lorenz Larkin are apparently no longer on the UFC roster.

Isn't Misha Cirkunov literally the only LH prospect in the entire world?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

Didn't Lorenz just finish loving up magny?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Marching Powder posted:

Didn't Lorenz just finish loving up magny?

Yeah. Last fight on his contract. He's been bidding with Bellator, who apparently walked him. It seems that the free agent negotiations just went to level 2.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm Keven and I wouldn't do that. It'll KILL jobs.

...and I sure wouldn't do that.

Dan Didio posted:

All Stories... must end.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Dan Didio posted:

every single one of those dudes should be like co-main free TV cards. what the heck UFC

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

I remember Story looking like an absolutely incredible prospect at one point, crazy strong.

Then he ran into Charlie loving Brenneman of all people, and he's never quite put it together since.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Dan Didio posted:

And luckily nothing of value was lost.

Dan Didio
Apr 6, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

All Stories... must end.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

The Neverending Story was misleading

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Captain Log posted:

You're crazy. Cirkunov is really good and Larkin has been pretty dynamite since moving to welterweight. Story has always been a pretty good hand too. I think it's bad that the UFC is letting good fighters walk away.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Captain Log posted:

only their jobs .. i hope they can at least make a decent wage fighting in the b leagues

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Tsyni posted:

I love JUDO DAD Kelly. gently caress...what a guy. Who was it that just called him out?

Eric Spicely, which could actually be an ok fight. Battle of the non-ripped middleweights.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

only their jobs .. i hope they can at least make a decent wage fighting in the b leagues

It's an old joke from the hit television cartoon The Critic. A flaming parade float slams into a theater showing "Cats."

Jesus, I'd never wish job loss on a fighter.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Let the voice of love take you higher

All three of those fighters were worth keeping around, even Rick Story.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Demian Maia squeezing blood out of Rick Story's nose is the most disturbing thing I've seen in the UFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

WME-IMG took on a lot of debt buying the UFC that they now have to service, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see them shed fighters they regard--rightly or wrongly--as a bad value for the money. e.g. Story has been around a long time and can put on a decent show 3/4 of the time, but he's shaken out as a journeyman/gatekeeper in a densely populated division.

«65 »