Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Bluedeanie posted:

Also Valentina is getting talked up as Nunes' next challenger, but I think Pennington has earned her shot imo

She blew out her shoulder helping Rousey prepare for Nunes, out 6-9 months.
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/18421274/ufc-bantamweight-raquel-pennington-injured-shoulder-sparring-ronda-rousey-mma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Zwachro posted:

Err, from the article you linked it was injured before she went to help Ronda?

Yeah, I had read it when it first went up and didn't remember the timeline right. my bad, and it was a bicep tear and clean up on her labrum and rotator cuff

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Random Q: Has sherdogs site been kind lovely performance-wise lately? It seems like every time I'm looking up someones record it's just a sluggish mess

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Wikipedia isn't as lovely and ugly as sherdog.

Oh, totally, but they don't have nearly as much on lesser-known fighters. Plus wikipedia has weird moderating issues where older ufc cards don't have individual pages anymore, making it not as useful

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

savinhill posted:

drat, you're not kidding, not only does it look like he's aged a lot more than the 12 years since the TUF clip, it looks like he's died, had other people's face parts sewn onto his head and been fried with electricity til he came back to life

huh, I thought white nerds loved hip hop/rap, color me surprised

I remember people having a problem with it because of all the covers they did, none had black artists/writers

• Locked thread